15 posts
Page 1 of 1
Is the app for Studio One gone? I searched for it on two different devices (iphone/ipad) and it doesn't show up anymore. I see the Presonus UC Surface and Presonsus SL Remote-AI on my ipad, but not the "RC" app.

Thanks,

Windows 10 64-bit | Studio One Pro (newest update at time of posting the message) | 8 cores | 16GB Ram | Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 interface (2nd Gen) | Presonus Eris E44 Monitors | Atom SQ | Roland VG-99 | EZBass, EZKeys 2, Superior Drummer 3, EZ Drummer 3, various other virtual instruments | a surfeit of guitars and third-party plugins :)

Newest release, using Studio One

Other music created in Studio One
by cristofe on Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:46 pm
The page is still up here:

https://www.presonus.com/products/Studio-One-Remote

Works just fine on my Android Tab and it's still available for download at Apple App Store.
Can't check it tho.....I don't use ANY Apple products.

https://apps.apple.com/app/studio-one-remote/id988444520?l=en

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

PC'S: HP XW6000 Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2 HP 6005 Pro AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel i5 2.67Ghz 8GB RAM Win7 Pro x64 Audio Interfaces: Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL USB & Firestudio 26x26 Firewire, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3

Monitors: Yamaha HS50M's DAW: S1 3.2.1 Pro

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
by Jemusic on Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:19 pm
You can search and install it from the apps folder on your device. The iPad version is still around and works great too. It has had an update recently as well.

If you are searching for it on the computer that has Studio One installed, you may get a message saying there is no Studio One app installers available for that computer. Which would be right.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by bruceqld on Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:15 am
The android version is still available in the Google Play store. Here is the outrageously long URL:)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... oyMD1Bnq9b

Studio One 5.11 Pro, Win 10, Asus ROG i7, 32 Gb Ram, SSD, RME Fireface UFX, X32, Atom, Faderport USB
by scottyo7 on Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:20 pm
Ahh...
Yep it's still on the Play Store - I just downloaded it onto my new-ish phone.

I always thought this app was a nice additional tool for S1. 8-)
I've used it a few times while mixing songs to change my listening perspective.

Don't forget... your PC/Mac and iPhone or Android Phone need to be on the same WiFi network for it to work. ;)

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT
by SMcNamara on Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:02 pm
So I just checked the Apple App Store and the remote control app for S1 is not there (searched under both Presonus and Studio One). This is using iPhone 5, iPhone 8, and iPad Air 2 (iOs 12.4 and 13.x). I'm trying to copy/transfer it from my ipad, through iTunes, to a spare iphone (the iPhone 5) that I'd like to use for remote control, but so far no luck. If anyone has any insights, thanks in advance.

Windows 10 64-bit | Studio One Pro (newest update at time of posting the message) | 8 cores | 16GB Ram | Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 interface (2nd Gen) | Presonus Eris E44 Monitors | Atom SQ | Roland VG-99 | EZBass, EZKeys 2, Superior Drummer 3, EZ Drummer 3, various other virtual instruments | a surfeit of guitars and third-party plugins :)

by robertgray3 on Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:16 pm
It's an iPad app, it only shows up in the ipad store.

Mac OS X Catalina 10.15.7
Mac Pro 6.1
3 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5
32 GB 1066 MHz DDR3
Dual AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB
Quantum 2
by everipper on Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:00 am
I’m still using it on my iPad. Didn’t notice it is missing.
Maybe we’ll get something new soon?
by robertgray3 on Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:02 am
everipper wroteI’m still using it on my iPad. Didn’t notice it is missing.
Maybe we’ll get something new soon?

I just saw it on the App Store on my iPad. I think the other people were checking on iPhone, which is probably not available because it's only an iPad app.

Mac Pro 6.1
32 GB 1066 MHz DDR3
Quantum 2
by matthewgorman on Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:48 pm
Ipad 2 is not compatible anymore

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by SMcNamara on Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:42 pm
matthewgorman wroteIpad 2 is not compatible anymore

Mystery solved -- I confirmed that my wife's newer iPad shows the app in the App Store. Thanks for pointing that out.

by jimsundy on Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:08 am
I find it annoying that android users can use their phones to use the remote app but iOS users must purchase an iPad instead of being able to use their phones. Some of us just want to be able to see our channel strips to access arm, mute and solo functions and be able to remote access play/pause/record functions. Doesn’t seem too difficult to offer iPhone users at least some kind of lite version as compared to what’s already being made available for iPad.
by PreAl on Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:43 am
jimsundy wroteI find it annoying that android users can use their phones to use the remote app but iOS users must purchase an iPad instead of being able to use their phones. Some of us just want to be able to see our channel strips to access arm, mute and solo functions and be able to remote access play/pause/record functions. Doesn’t seem too difficult to offer iPhone users at least some kind of lite version as compared to what’s already being made available for iPad.

Makes a change for Android users. Normally it's the other way around, often the app doesn't run on Android at all.
Welcome to our world.

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.
by tomeasley on Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:11 pm
jimsundy wroteI find it annoying that android users can use their phones to use the remote app but iOS users must purchase an iPad instead of being able to use their phones. Some of us just want to be able to see our channel strips to access arm, mute and solo functions and be able to remote access play/pause/record functions. Doesn’t seem too difficult to offer iPhone users at least some kind of lite version as compared to what’s already being made available for iPad.

What, you have cat eyes?

There's no way I'd try to control S1 with a phone. I have to record myself singing BGVs from a vocal both in the next room. A lot of track switching and arming.

At 62 years old, DAMN a phone. I have two 12.9 iPads for a reason.
by robertgray3 on Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:31 pm
tomeasley wrote

What, you have cat eyes?

There's no way I'd try to control S1 with a phone. I have to record myself singing BGVs from a vocal both in the next room. A lot of track switching and arming.

At 62 years old, DAMN a phone. I have two 12.9 iPads for a reason.

Well, case closed, if you don't want it why would anyone else?

I personally would appreciate an iphone version. I keep my iphone, homepod, appletv hardware up to date. I'm not really super interested in keeping an ipad up to date as well.

Mac Pro 6.1
32 GB 1066 MHz DDR3
Quantum 2

15 posts
Page 1 of 1