9 posts
Page 1 of 1
My interface was working fine I would turn on the computer and it was always connected and running smooth.
I changed my main hardrive to a SSD M2 and I did clone my previous hardrive with the OS.
After I did that when I turn on my computer the windows is loading and I see that my interface syncs with the PC. Problem is that if I don't open any audio on the computer right away and leave it running the interface will disconnect the and the red and blue light will start to blink.
If I open anything that has audio and leave it running the interface won't lose connection but problem is when I open my Studio One 4 all the windows audio doesn't work anymore and then if I take 1 to 3 minutes to use the interface it will disconnect from windows again and I have to reboot my computer to sync.
Anyone having the issue?
by klypeman on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:19 am
One thing I did if my Project did not sync was to go to the UC and change the sync to spdif and back to get to Project to behave again and the led to turn blue again.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by MarkusHassold on Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:48 pm
Maybe you should reinstall the driver.

MacBookPro 16" M1-Max 32 GB RAM 24C-grafics 1TB, using a 32" Samsung 4K display with Presonus Quantum 2626
MacOS 14 Sonoma (always latest version)
External harddiscs Samsung T7 or Sandisc Extreme USB-C or WD-Black 3.5" - 7200 rpm on USB 3.0 (connected via OWC-TB-4-dock)

Presonus Studio One Pro 6.X (latest version);
Celemony Melodyne Studio 5; Softube Console1 MK II (always latest versions)
PreSonus Faderport 8, PreSonus Atom, Atom SQ
by wagnerpinheiro4 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:26 am
klypeman wroteOne thing I did if my Project did not sync was to go to the UC and change the sync to spdif and back to get to Project to behave again and the led to turn blue again.

That's the thing once the interface gets out of sync the UC doesn't behave well any change I try to make it there a message shows up and then I can't do anything but close the software.
by wagnerpinheiro4 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:27 am
MarkusHassold wroteMaybe you should reinstall the driver.

Done that several times and even replaced the Firewire card since I have 2 working at home. Either way both cards are installed fine and the same thing happens with both of them now.
by wagnerpinheiro4 on Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:35 pm
Well I actually got it back working normally.
What I did was I opened the Presonus software then on the settings window there's an option to perform a factory reset on the unit.
I did that then I had to reboot to sync and it is working fine now.
Hope this post can help someone else as well.
by klypeman on Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:41 am
:thumbup:

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by cristofe on Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:10 am
Thanks for sharing your fix. I'm also running an FSM and several FS 26x26's on Win10.
I initially had troubles getting them to play nice with that OS. But all is good now.

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

PC'S: HP XW6000 Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2 HP 6005 Pro AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel i5 2.67Ghz 8GB RAM Win7 Pro x64 Audio Interfaces: Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL USB & Firestudio 26x26 Firewire, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3

Monitors: Yamaha HS50M's DAW: S1 3.2.1 Pro

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
by BrentZen on Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:39 pm
Nice to see a few of us left using the FSM's, I have issues with my UC 1.7.6 and Windows 10 Pro Ver 21H1 on a PCAudioLabs unit I have had since 2013. I recently upgraded my hard drives and added some RAM and added a GeForce Graphics Card so that I could Collaborate using Sessionwire. But I don't think that is related to my problem. I am using 2 FSM's daisy chained for 16 inputs that I use with my XENYX X222USB Mixing Board. My DAW is Studio One Pro ver 5 and I have some control over the UC from the DAW but once I close Studio One I get intermittent disconnect from the FSM's and after a few minutes the SampleRate will lock in and all the controls grey out and I am locked out to make any Clock changes. All the other settings like WDM and such are working but no access to the Clock setting SampleRate: Clock Source: Safe Mode: or Buffer Size: Similar issue on start up until I open an Audio source like YouTube then the UC locks at a SampleRate: and I am locked out. My motherboard is older and I do not believe I have Standard hardware security supported in this unit. I am considering doing an Uninstall of UC and a factory reset but before I take that step I thought I would see if anyone else has run into this and found a simple fix. Sad that they stopped supporting this product I am coming up on 10 years you would think that they would want to market the hell out of that kind of reliability and longevity.

9 posts
Page 1 of 1