6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

Upgraded to Melodyne 5 this weekend which is an awesome upgrade, but its crashing studio one on some actions as follows:

1. I go back to a project where I had edited vocals with meldyne 4 and then preserved state (transform to audio). The return to realtime audio function just freezes endlessly and causes studio one not to respond. I have to go back to the version before I froze the track and edit/save with meldyne 5.

2. Even when meldyne 5 (using ara) has been the version I edit with, when I use the transform to rendered audio to flatten it, it freezes as well.

Hope these bugs can be fixed. I worked around things by using ctrl b to bounce, but Id rather preserve state to avoid me going back to old project versions for re-edits.

Thanks
Jano
by IanM5 on Sun May 31, 2020 4:02 am
Feed your bugs back to Celemony: http://helpcenter.celemony.com/M5/support
They'll be keen to fix stuff quickly.

There is a 5.0.1 just out but I don't know what the changes are

Heavy-handed moderation can strangle a forum
by janobermudes on Sun May 31, 2020 4:23 am
thanks. I have the 5.01 release but I just posted it to their forum.
by IanM5 on Sun May 31, 2020 4:31 am
Go direct to their support using their form. They are really quick to reply.

Heavy-handed moderation can strangle a forum
by garyshepherd on Sun May 31, 2020 7:24 am
Yes - they respond quickly. The update should help but they need users to let them know of possible bugs.

Please note that I may express opinions that are different from yours but I do not intend to cause offence.
iMac 27" 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 32 GB Ram, Monterey 12.7, 64 bit, Studio One 6.5 Professional (always the latest) , Reason 11, Melodyne 5 Studio, Digital Performer 11.2, Korg Legacy Wavestation and M1, Arturia minimoog V, Helix Native 3.71, Bias FX 2 Elite, Superior Drummer 3, EZkeys, EZbass, Nektar Panorama T4, Motu M4, Faderport 2018, Gibson Les Paul Standard, James Tyler Variax JTV-59 and other gear.
by peterbaird on Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:26 am
Had exactly the same problem. After installing M5 a session with M4 tuned vocals that were bounced would not open unless M5 was de-installed. I'll try to find the session version before bouncing, but this is kind of a pain.

Peter

MacBook Pro 15,1 2.3GHz
Monterey 12.6.2
Studio One 6.0.2
StudioLive 32R
Faderport 16
ATOM

6 posts
Page 1 of 1