10 posts
Page 1 of 1
Last edited by johnboyd4 on Sat May 23, 2020 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mac Studio M1 Ultra running Ventura
RME MADIFACE PRO > FERROFISH A32 PRO AD/DA. FOCAL TWIN 6be MONITORS, GRACE M905 CONTROLLER, MANLEY, IGS, UA Audio, PULTEC, MAAG, WES AUDIO, NEVE, HERITAGE AUDIO, BETTERMAKER, Yada yada
by WaterlooSunset on Fri May 22, 2020 7:00 pm
Sometime you need to do a refresh. On the bottom right on the S1 screen, click on Browse, then on home icon upper right and you will see a reindex button at the bottom.

Reminds me of a Hollies song, On a Carousel, Up Down Up Down .........
Anyways back to it ......

I assume you got it to save though, at least went through the motions?
You can right click on a preset as well and you should see a "show in explorer".

Win 10 latest, MSI G41 Z87, I4770K (no OC), 16GB, NVIDIA 710, 2x27" Monitors 1Tb SSD, 500G SSD, 3 platter drives. SYBA Firewire SD-PEX30009, FS Mobile. Monitor2USB, S1 Pro 5 current.
Hobbiest - Mainly Guitars, UVI, Soundtoys, NI, IK, EZ2, SD3, GR5, TH3, Amplitube 4 and 5, Waves GR,
Korg 707, NanoPAD2, MicroKey2. Eris 5, B2031A, 2013 R1200GS-LC.
by johnboyd4 on Sat May 23, 2020 12:24 am
WaterlooSunset wroteSometime you need to do a refresh. On the bottom right on the S1 screen, click on Browse, then on home icon upper right and you will see a reindex button at the bottom.

Reminds me of a Hollies song, On a Carousel, Up Down Up Down .........
Anyways back to it ......

I assume you got it to save though, at least went through the motions?
You can right-click on a preset as well and you should see a "show in explorer".

Thanks for the reply. That didn't work though. It's weird. I can't get this song to save as a template either.I got a perfect drums note map to save one time. Then I tried making a different map and that wouldn't save. Now this SD3 map wont save either. I guess Im religated to always having some sort of issue.
I constantly have issues of one sort or another. I just switched to studio one from Reaper because I could not get it to stop crashing. I had a mac and then built two different PC's and all 3 crashed. I even got a new interface. Still didn't work. So I switched to S1 and its been running great except now these two problems pop up.

RME MADIFACE PRO > FERROFISH A32 PRO AD/DA. FOCAL TWIN 6be MONITORS, GRACE M905 CONTROLLER, MANLEY, IGS, UA Audio, PULTEC, MAAG, WES AUDIO, NEVE, HERITAGE AUDIO, BETTERMAKER, Yada yada
by Bbd on Sat May 23, 2020 2:15 am
Here are screen shots for my SD3 Drum Maps thru Studio One 4.X:

Here's a link to another topic that might help you:
viewtopic.php?f=151&t=33304

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by johnboyd4 on Sat May 23, 2020 12:16 pm
Bbd wroteHere are screen shots for my SD3 Drum Maps thru Studio One 4.X:

Mine wont show up in the drop-down menu like that. Its really odd. I got my perfect drums map to show up one time and then it disappeared. Now I am having this issue. I contacted support.

by johnboyd4 on Sat May 23, 2020 12:21 pm
johnboyd4 wrote
Bbd wroteHere are screen shots for my SD3 Drum Maps thru Studio One 4.X:

Mine wont show up in the drop-down menu like that. Its really odd. I got my perfect drums map to show up one time and then it disappeared. Now I am having this issue. I contacted support.

Here is a vid of the issue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgzxja0ghPE

by johnboyd4 on Sun May 24, 2020 3:59 am
Ok, well thx anyway guys.

by WaterlooSunset on Sun May 24, 2020 6:54 am
If none of this works, well..................... No idea, try on another machine to just see it work......
All i can say, this was an issue with me in 3.x something. I have not created any maps in a long while.
I had to re-index every time.

Verify you did re-index presets?
Also, my GM map is under the programs folder.
C:\Program Files\PreSonus\Studio One 4\Presets\User Presets\Pitch Names

My self created ones are under the Data folders.
E:\Studio One\Songs V4\Presets\User Presets\Pitch Names

Win 10 latest, MSI G41 Z87, I4770K (no OC), 16GB, NVIDIA 710, 2x27" Monitors 1Tb SSD, 500G SSD, 3 platter drives. SYBA Firewire SD-PEX30009, FS Mobile. Monitor2USB, S1 Pro 5 current.
Hobbiest - Mainly Guitars, UVI, Soundtoys, NI, IK, EZ2, SD3, GR5, TH3, Amplitube 4 and 5, Waves GR,
by Bbd on Sun May 24, 2020 7:22 am
johnboyd4 wroteOk, well thx anyway guys.

I watched your video.
Your preset path in Explorer is not the same as mine.
Please review the screen shot I sent and compare to your S1 setup for presets.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by WaterlooSunset on Sun May 24, 2020 8:53 am
Hey Guys,

I just checked my main S1 PC. This is a new rebuild of OS from scratch last year so it is still pretty pristine IMHO.Also moved from win8.1 to Win 10 and a larger SSD for C drive.
There are 2 paths at play here. The only default pitchlist is GM which in on my C drive under this path.
C:\Program Files\PreSonus\Studio One 4\Presets\User Presets\Pitch Names
My user created preset is save to this path, which is under where S1 points to to save songs/data.
F:\Studio One V4\Presets\User Presets\Pitch Names
I am curious if the OP looks in that place. His vid showed the default path for the single GM pitchlist.
I wonder if it is saving, just not showing up, (re-index).
Thnaks

10 posts
Page 1 of 1