Discuss Studio 2|4 / 24c, 2|6 / 26c, 6|8 / 68c, 18|10 / 1810c, and 18|24 / 1824c USB 2.0 Interfaces Here
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I am trying to record vocals through my Behringer U-Phoria UM 2 Audio interface. I have been recording for about 6 months now and this has never happened before. Studio one 4 artist edition does not seem to recognize my interface for some reason, and then when I go into my settings to choose my input device, it's not there.
I have gone into my Windows settings and it recognizes my interfaces as USB 2 Audio CODEC. So it definitely is something with studio one. I have restarted the computer, unplugged my interface, tried to even find my device but I have had no luck. I could really use some help, I have a lot of work to do and I have spent all day trying to figure this out and I am beyond frustrated.

Attachments
image.png
Another picture of when I go to mix, it is stuck on this buzzing noise.
image (1).png
You can see the redline in the monitoring. When I tap to hear my audio it gives back the worst buzzing sound. As you can see when I try to record, it's just an extremely loud high clipping distorted recording of a buzz. You can see the above channel has vocals because just this morning I was recording without any problems.
by darrenporter1 on Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:58 pm
Download some free audio software... something like Audacity (it's nice to have around anyways) and see if the problem exists there too.

This is not likely a Studio One issue... probably in the interface or its drivers. Are you running the latest ones for it?

Studio One Professional 5.whatever, Harrison MixBus 32c v.6
i5-8400, 16GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, 2TB HD, Win10 Pro
UA Apollo QUAD, QUAD Satellite, PCIe DUO
FaderPort 8, Softube Console 1, JBL 306P Mk.II Monitors
by stantonterrell on Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:29 am
I can try that. Yes I just updated everything last night. Unless there are driver updates that I haven't seen.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1