3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Just got a Faderport V2. At first it wouldn't work at all on my PC. And it doesn't show up in UC (although my RM16ai does) I also have a Faderport classic and it shows up. So I connected it to a Mac and it appeared and I updated the firmware. Now it works in Windows. But still does not appear in UC on the PC. Is this normal? It works in Cubase and Studio One. Any suggestions much appreciated.
by Trucky on Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:24 am
What versions are you running for UC, FP2018 firmware and Windows (include Version & Build) ?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the latest UC?

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by paulkneipp on Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:43 pm
Thanks very much. I had reinstalled UC but not clean installed because i'm a bit paranoid about losing the settings from my slightly dodgy RM16. This time complete unistall, regedit etc the faderport came up as needing a firmware update. All good now. Much appreciated.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1