3 posts
Page 1 of 1
why is it so hard to get support on this daw? why is mac supporting atom etc etc but windows does not. bought a brand new computer to produce music but presonus making sure that is not happening. all my atom, faderport,usb96 work in mac but nothing in windows. customer support does notghing but blow me off and off lol.... posting this all over the net hoping one person cares..... NOTHING works in windows everything works in mac..... WHY ?
by SwitchBack on Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:12 pm
Hi and welcome to these forums :)

Being a Mac user myself I'm not in the best position to help. But for the Windows users on this forum to help you out it would help if you provided some details about your system/OS and the drivers you installed so far. I'm sure they can get you going.
by scottyo7 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:05 pm
Exactly,
You'll get more help with your complaints at a minimum... we get it you're having issues. :(

But...
We can't help if we don't know what you've tried so far, what gear you're using and what you hope to accomplish. ;)
All the devices you mention do work on the Windows platform.

If you're patience is thin for providing us information, you can search for each device you mention 'and' Studio One. There are tutorials on them all.

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT

3 posts
Page 1 of 1