1 post
Page 1 of 1
EDIT: Nevermind, with some more clicking around and tinkering I realized that I had completely forgotten about the View >> Browser window and ALSO did not realize you could just drag and drop preset files to import them...

First of all thanks for any help in advance, been really annoyed with this. I've tried the help file, FAQ here and everything but maybe I'm just overlooking it. Here's my issue:

I've had Studio One 3 installed on my desktop machine for several years, it came as part of the AudioBox package. I recently finally bought a laptop, installed a second installation of Studio One 3 on it, verified it, runs, no problem.

I've created quite a few of my own FX Chain and other (ProEQ etc.) presets within my desktop copy of Studio One 3 and am wondering how do I import these to my newly-installed laptop copy? I don't see an obvious "button", path or anything to do so. So far I've tried to simply copy the MyDocuments/Studio One/Presets folder from my desktop entirely and then pasted them into my laptop's MyDocuments/Studio One folder but they still don't show up in my Inserts drop down menus. I've double and triple checked the path in Options and all seems fine.

Hope it's not something incredibly obvious and I'm just blind!

1 post
Page 1 of 1