AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I'm using Studio One 4.6 pro and after applying Melodyne and closing back to the arrange page in the song section the audio is somehow present on all tracks in the form of low level noise. After saving then shutting down Studio One then reopenig the audio resets but does not reset when open during the occurence.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Is there an setting to correct this issue, and finally, should I report this as a bug?

My rig:
i5 4 core
8 gb ram ddr 3
Studio One Pro 4.6
Windows 10 latest
USB 96 audio box

Studio One Pro 4.6
Various Old Toys
***WARNING***Anything I post is subject to scrutiny as necessary or not... being human I'm prone to error, forgive and forget as necessary...OR NOT***WARNING*** ;)
by Bbd on Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:34 am
What version of Melodyne?

I would contact Celemony Support first.
Have not heard of this issue with S1 4.6 on Windows or Mac yet.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by CTStump on Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:16 pm
Bbd wroteWhat version of Melodyne?

I would contact Celemony Support first.
Have not heard of this issue with S1 4.6 on Windows or Mac yet.

Version 4.3 essential.

After thinking about it, it could be how Melodyne is setting the buffer and reporting to Universal Control that may have wacked things up. It also happens when I use Emulator X3.

I'm only experiencing this in Studio One not in any other DAW that is ARA compliant so I'm a little confused as to where to solution lies, everything as far as I can tell is up to date.

There is a problem Melodyne notwithstanding. :?

Studio One Pro 4.6
Various Old Toys
***WARNING***Anything I post is subject to scrutiny as necessary or not... being human I'm prone to error, forgive and forget as necessary...OR NOT***WARNING*** ;)
by Bbd on Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:16 pm
OK but still reach out to Celemony. They may recognize the issue with Studio One faster than we can here on the forum.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ

4 posts
Page 1 of 1