4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I just upgraded to the most recent PRO version from Artist. I am very new to S1.

At the moment, for each track, above the meter is the area for all your plugins as well as where all of your sends are listed for each track.

When I go to adjust the space for the sends on one track it adjusts the height of ALL of tracks!

I don't want that! I want to adjust the height of the area for the sends on a track by track basis. Some, heights for the sends will be higher or lower on some tracks than others.

Is there an option somewhere to be able to let me do that on each track independent from all other tracks? How can I do this?

System Specs:

Windows 10 Home
x64-based PC
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core, 3200 Mhz
32 GIGs of Memory

Studio One PRO 4.5 with Melodyne Essentials
by Jemusic on Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:55 pm
Hi Steven. Welcome to the forum. Hold Shift first then you can adjust individual send heights for each channel.

A few things to note.

After you alter one send height if you don't hold Shift and move any of them they all will move and the one you adjusted will stay relative to the others.

Hold down CtrL (Win) or Command (Mac) and click on any of them, and they will all come back to the same position (to the one you clicked on though) if you want to reset them all at once.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by BezowinZ on Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:34 pm
Ha! I needed to know this a few weeks ago. Better late than never. Thanks!

My OCD wants to do something with those - I forget the names of these things - console plugin space savers(?) on my buses.

Studio One 5.5.2 Pro
3.6GHz 8-Core i9, 64GB RAM, iMac, OS 10.14.6
2.8GHz 4-Core i7, 16GB RAM, MBP, OS 12.6
Clarett 8Pre Thunderbolt
MOTU MIDI Express XT
by BezowinZ on Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:40 pm
Ha! I needed to know this a few weeks ago. Better late than never. Thanks!

Somewhat related, what can I do about the console shaper on my buses?

Studio One 5.5.2 Pro
3.6GHz 8-Core i9, 64GB RAM, iMac, OS 10.14.6
2.8GHz 4-Core i7, 16GB RAM, MBP, OS 12.6
Clarett 8Pre Thunderbolt
MOTU MIDI Express XT

4 posts
Page 1 of 1