AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey everyone,

I've tried to find other forum post's about this but I haven't been able to see anything similar. Recently my Audiobox USB has been giving me some weird sound issues. I livestream gameplay on Twitch and I have noticed during playbacks that every once in awhile i'll hear what almost sounds like some form of static or electricity. It lasts for about 2 seconds. It also does not make the noise at a consistent pace. Sometimes I will go 10-15 minutes before it does it, and sometimes it'll go for 3-4 minutes before it does it. I never hear this noise through my headset, but I hear it during the playback and some of my viewers have noticed it during the live sessions too. Does anyone have any clue on what this could be caused by? I have had this audiobox since 2011, so it is rather old, however I have never had this issue with it in the past.

Thanks!
by cristofechabot on Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:49 pm
Are you plugged directly into a wall outlet? If so I would suggest using a power conditioner. Have you plugged any other devices into the same power source or USB ports? You mentioned that:

I livestream gameplay on Twitch

So this only happens while using some junk online app? Take your pc OFFLINE and monitor a project in your DAW. If the problem goes away the fault is not with your interface. There could be any number of other causes for the problem you describe. Are you consistently using the same USB port that you installed your Audiobox to? That is a MUST. Are you plugged into a USB2 or USB3 port? Have you updated your drivers to the latest version? That being said we can help you better now and in the future with a bit more info......if you will post your system specs in your signature we will be better able to troubleshoot your problems. Without knowing what type of pc you're running, what OS you're using, what DAW, make and model of your audio interface etc....we often can't recommend a "simple fix"

If you have not already done so please READ THE MANUAL!
by idamariasberg on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:49 am
I also have a problem and I am so sorry but I am SO MAD!
I Just purchased Audiobox itwo after using steinberg for 10 years, and the input level (GAIN) is SO LOW and it´s also cracking sounds and noise from the recordings. WHY CAN´T THEY JUST MAKE INTERFACE THAT WORKS. I got work to do, and now I just sit her because I can´t record poop............
by idamariasberg on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:53 am
Sorry for my language, but it´s very frustrating that we buy products that wont work. I´m using the USB that came with the audiobox itwo, the XLR that came with AND the M7 mic. I also updated my mac and cleaned the whole thing. I use cubase. Does anyone have the same issue and solved it?

4 posts
Page 1 of 1