6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi guys,

I recently bought capture for iPad as I cannot use my Capture on my new macbook anymore due to the USB-C ports (bought all the dongles from firewire to USB-C but no signal comes through). Unfortunately, I cannot seem to detect my mixer on the iPad in Capture. I connect to the mixer with UC surface, no problem. Then, on the same iPad I start up Capture but I can only choose the internal mic from the iPad as recording device. As I switch from UC surface to Connect, the blue connection light on the mixer goes to red (no more connection). Where does this go wrong?

Hardware:
mixer RM16AI with latest firmware (SL 1.0.13731)
iPad mini IOS 11.1
UC surface 3.1.0.53214
Capture 1.0.3.49697 iOS

All help appreciated.

Thanks!
Roger
by SwitchBack on Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:12 pm
I think Capture for iPad requires a compatible audio interface connected to the lightning connector.
by rogierpeerlings on Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:19 pm
I have the iPad only connected to the wifi router. Mixer and iPad are on the same network. How should I connect the iPad? I presume that the RM16AI mixer is a suitable audio interface?
by SwitchBack on Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:49 pm
I don’t think that’s an iPad compatible interface.
by pavelpavlov4 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:45 pm
SwitchBack wroteI don’t think that’s an iPad compatible interface.

Perhaps I agree ...
I do not see other solutions to the problem

Russian review of the Studio One program
by cherylgarcia on Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:27 am
Maybe you should try to use a new USB-C port to connect your Mac with Capture. And make sure your iPad and Mac has been connected successfully. If this solution not work, it's likely that the iOS system on your iPad has been damaged for some unknown reasons. In this circumstance, you can use an iOS system recovery tool to fix this problem. Or you can check that if the hardware of your iPad has been damaged.

6 posts
Page 1 of 1