42 postsPage 2 of 3
1, 2, 3
Actually you need iTunes or a third-party data erase tool to help delete audio recordings on iPad. It's easy to use and all files will be deleted completely.
P.S. When I'd like to capture sound and video, I prefer to use Joyoshare Screen Recorder for Mac to record any video and audio easily and then I can transfer them to iPhone, iPad and other portable devices.
by nelsonjayden on Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:22 pm
I found it hard to delete audio files from iPad because it is not possible to access to the audio files. You have to use the iTunes to sync an wipe the ipad every time. Sometimes it is easy to lead to data lose.
So honestly I don't download audio from ipad directly, currently I use the DRmare Audio Capture for Windows to help me record audio from windows pc and then transfer the songs from computer and iPad. It works well.
That is one way I found works.
by bradhawkins4 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:36 am
Look, the same happening with iTunes music library on iPhone, and I also encountered with Error 9 in iTunes, so I try to figure out how to iTunes Restore Error 9, I followed all the instruction I found from Website and fix it.
by caddiesytgvwo on Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:01 pm
To avoid losing files, you can backup the music from your iPad. If you enjoy Spotify music, you can follow this tips to convert Spotify to MP3 songs.

With the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, downloading Spotify music to MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, M4B has never been easier.
by chrislee29 on Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:47 am
I have been using the iPad for a very long time and I really like Apple. And I am more than happy to be a user of an Apple. But, for somedays, I have been facing a problem in iTunes and that isiTunes Error 0xe8000015 and I am unable to fix the error.
by aldrichstephen on Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:54 am
The world is getting warmer and so are our lives. Just like we take measures to beat the increasing heat, stop the growing heat in your body and do meet the passion for more delicious sweets by tasting the products of Dairy Queen, which includes: Ice creams, desserts, and even milkshakes. Do Visit: dqfansurvey
by marqslucks on Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:15 am
mwright137 wroteYou have to use iTunes to delete them.

thanks

by howarddalton on Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:09 am
Hello, the almost same error happening with iTunes on my iPhone. It is iPhone error 4013 and I've tried various methods for resolving these issues. You can backup the music from your iPad. You can use iTunes for deleting them.
by laklanzora on Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:54 am
this post is good.... but it was hard to delete it.. from the ipad have to delete from itunes... so than it can be deleted from third party application to..dqfansurvey
by paolalopez1 on Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:18 pm
Thank you!

I like movies and horror movies. Follow my work here [cinecalidad
by tonyedward on Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:07 am
Maybe you can try to use TunesKit Audio Capture to record the delete audio files again to play on any devices you want.
by lilyallen1 on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:34 pm
I got the same problem and now it was solved. Thanks.

P.S. It is better to back up your audio files from iTunes in case the exception happens. I use the audio converter for Mac to download and backup iTunes audios on my Mac. The downloaded iTunes files are available to play on any device.
by seenparker on Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:40 am
You can check it here with latest version and also updated with audio files , its more relevant to Music spotify premium apk
by junnyanna on Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:17 am
Now there are two options for you to capture audio from iPad. First to use Audio Capture tool to record all deleted audio files from iPad with lossless quality. In the same time, you can convert captured audio to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, etc to play on any music player. The second one is to use iTunes Music Converter to convert recorded audios to multiple compatible formats freely.
by annieyazbeck on Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:34 pm
To delete audio files from iPad that you use Capture Duo to record them, there are the steps below:
Open the Settings app.
Tap General, then tap iPhone Storage or iPad Storage.
Scroll to Music, then tap it.
Swipe left on any artist, album, or song. Or if you want to delete all music, swipe left on All Songs.
Tap Delete.
Besides, instead of using Capture Duo to get audio files on the iPad, you can also use Audio Converter for Mac to download and convert Apple Music files to iPad for music playback.
No need to use your Apple ID and Apple Music subscription, but you can also listen to music on the iPad as you like.
by solusbima on Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:04 pm
Thanks for the answers.
soap2day
by alexwilliams28 on Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:32 am
use iTunes app to delete it
by solusbima on Mon May 04, 2020 7:22 am
This is really great work. Thank you for sharing such a useful information here in the forum. soap 2 day
by johabl on Tue May 05, 2020 8:09 pm
Hi! people, I wanto to learn a lesson for sing. Thank for information about capture Duo, is so awesome for me.

by josejoseph on Thu May 07, 2020 3:37 pm
hello I am something new in the forum I would like a little guide because I cannot comment on other topics of interest

42 postsPage 2 of 3
1, 2, 3