6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Is there a compatible USB interface for the Behringer (U-Phoria UMC22 in particular) or do we have to use PreSonus interfaces strictly? ASIO4ALL is the recommended driver but I know that is NOT the way to go. I have downloaded all of the PreSonus drivers and Studio 1 kicks them out when I try to switch to them. Thanks for the advice, one way or the other!

BTW, I have checked to have my signature 'gear' attached but it doesn't show in the preview . . . I'll add if necessary later.

Mike Frandson

Studio One Artist version: 4.5.3.53866
HP 6300 Core i5-3570 3.4 ghz, 16G Ram, 64-bit
Windows 10 Pro build 18362.356
by wolfjames on Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:43 pm
Here is some information that may be helpful on setting up the Behringer interfaces.

Download & Install Driver Software
After registration, the next step is to download and install the required PC (Windows) driver. A driver isn’t necessary on a Mac OS because Behringer interfaces are class compliant and do not need additional software to connect. Follow the steps below to install the required driver software for Windows.

Download & Install Behringer Audio Interface Drivers
1. Visit Behringer’s Audio Interface page and select your product.

2. Click the Downloads tab and scroll down to Drivers. Click the latest available driver to start the download.

3. Open your Downloads folder, extract the .zip file, and run the .exe installer. Restart your computer after the installation completes.

Do I need to use the ASIO4All driver?
Although most Behringer audio interfaces have their own driver (version 4.38 as of July 2018), some of the smaller interfaces will require the third-party driver, ASIO4All. These interfaces include the UMC22, UM2, UCA222, and UCA202. Check out our ASIO4All setup guide for instructions on how to install and configure it.
by roblof on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:59 am
I’ve checked with my contacts and the umc22 does not have an official asio driver from behringer.

You could perhaps try the generic low-latency driver from steinberg to see if that helps...?

Studio One Pro v5, Notion 6, Nuendo 11, BitWig v3, Reaper v4, Ableton Live 8 Suite, iMac late 2015, Behringer Wing/x32-BigBoy/x32-rack all with Dante/aes67 and s16/sd16 stageboxes, Flow8, Waves x-wsg with SoundGrid server, Behringer X-Touch, X-Touch ONE, M-Air mr18, X-Air xr18, DP48, Hub4 and p16 monitor systems, TurboSound iQ-speakers, Motör 61, BCR-2000, FirePod 10, Apogee Ensemble, Alesis HD24, NI Komplete 12 Ultimate Collectors, Halion 6, True Temperament Frets on basses and guitars, Katana-100, DT-50, JSX, JCM800, Korg Kronos, Roland vk-7, Behringer Deepmind 12, Behringer Neutron
by bruceqld on Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:20 pm
Very dissapointing that any company releases an audio interface with no asio drivers.
If you are running Windows 10, definitely give wasapi driver mode a try if asio4all is unsatisfactory.

Studio One 5.11 Pro, Win 10, Asus ROG i7, 32 Gb Ram, SSD, RME Fireface UFX, X32, Atom, Faderport USB
by klypeman on Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:07 pm
Try this and see if U can download drivers here : https://www.behringer.com/c/Behringer/D ... rans(en|en)

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by IanM5 on Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:43 pm
I had very mixed results with a Behringer UCA222 and ASIO4ALL. It mostly worked except when it occasionally dropped out and needed re-plugging, and the ASIO Control Panel often disagreed with the settings in the DAW and changed on their own. I assumed this latter bit was normal until I got an interface with a "proper" ASIO driver". So it's cheap and cheerful and will mostly do the job but will occasionally annoy you! I've no regrets about replacing it with a more pricy Focusrite interface!

Heavy-handed moderation can strangle a forum

6 posts
Page 1 of 1