Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
14 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello all,

Notion for iOS is constantly crashing during playback, usually after a few seconds. The app is up to date, as is my iOS for my iPad Air 2.

I get the 14-16 instruments warning upon opening a score but this never used to be a problem (for many years). Now, even when I mute intstruments or "solo" 5 instruments in the mixer (i.e. strings), the playback crashes the app. I also have reverb and distortions turned OFF in the mixer.

Any ideas?

Have tried a hard reset of the tablet to no avail.
by michaelrohac on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:04 am
An update for anyone else having this problem ...

I went through all the troubleshooting FAQs and found a solution ... redownload ALL installed sounds. Time consuming but solved the problem completely, no crashes or sound distortion since then.
by coolkiu00 on Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:28 pm
Oh, I am making the same mistake as you, really a headache!

Thanks for your post.
street view
by smithclarkson on Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:40 pm
An update for anyone else having this problem ...

Same ...

by ishikakhanna on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:27 pm
Having the same issue.. It starts working for few days... after then i got it back
by jhonpacker on Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:59 am
You can sometimes fix the problem by forcing the app to refresh its data from the cloud or the app's original files, rather than the local storage. To perform a basic cache refresh, clear an app from your phone's recent memory. Your device keeps recently-used apps active, which maintains their local caches. See here is how:
    charge your phone at maximum capacity; ...
    turn off the device if it is still turned on by pressing and holding the power button; ...
    press and hold the volume up, home, and power buttons until the recovery menu appears; ...
    select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset"; ...
    press the power buttons; ...
    select "Yes delete all user data";
:thumbup:

visit: thevideo.me/pair error
by erinbloke1 on Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:59 pm
Had the same issue...and was having it with iTunes as well
by nehaagarwal on Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:37 pm
i am also getting the error till now, any body get the solution for it please tell me

by barblee on Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:03 am
Nice to see this post here and thanks for sharing this to us. This Leptitox Reviews will clear your confusion related to Leptitox dietary pills. Read to find out the formula, real ingredients, benefits and side effects. https://tricreviews.com/leptitox-reviews/
by johnyjohny3 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:20 pm
Notion is a notation editor and playback tool for your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, (any iOS9 compatible device) giving you the convenience of an easy-to-use music creation tool right at your fingertips—and you can sync your music files across multiple devices!

With an Apple Pencil and iPad Pro, you can even write with pressure and thickness, which provides a much more natural feeling and greater accuracy. Handwriting recognition support is available separately via a new in-app purchase for iPad. Learn more about Notion for iOS's advanced composition tools. Want a challenging and fun game to play? Try stardew valley download. I've been playing for months now but it's so hard to master.

Want a challenging and fun game to play? Try stardew valley download. I've been playing for months now but it's so hard to master.
by johnyjohny3 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:22 pm
Nice.

Want a challenging and fun game to play? Try stardew valley download. I've been playing for months now but it's so hard to master.
by annashetty on Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:48 am
very good information to share with me

by internetguru on Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:42 am
I am also having the same problem.... The suggested solutions have not helped though... did anybody find one?
by internetguru on Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:24 am
Having the same problem. Will try to force my app to refresh. Hopefully it will work. Thanks for the information! :)

14 posts
Page 1 of 1