3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello. I have a problem with Komplete Kontrol (software plugin, not a controller). Maybe users of KK had the same experience.
The problem is as follows: some of the Kontakt libraries (namely, Orchestral Percussion) don't produce any sound. But these libraries work fine if played directly through Kontakt plugin. rather than through KK. I tried KK plugin in other DAW and as standalone - it works OK. The problem emerges only if played in Studio One 4 as a plugin, and only with specific libraries. What can be the problem? Thank you in advance.
by graytermedia on Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:57 am
Make sure to check your External Devices setup page. I had some weird issues at first too. With the new Komplete Kontrol integration, the update automatically creates another (or additional) device on the list. I had to delete the original one I created. After I did that, everything worked fine.

PreSonus could have let us know that in the release notes. Either way, the integration is welcomed.

tg

Mac Studio (2022) M1 MAX / 64GB / 2TB HD / macOS Ventura 13.5.1 / RME BabyFace Pro FS / SSL UF8 + UF1 + UC1 / Roland SYSTEM 8 / Komplete S61 / Keylab 61 mkII / Studio One 6.2 / Pro Tools Studio 2023.9 / Nuendo 13 / Reaper 6 / UVI Falcon / Komplete 14 / Omnisphere / Keyscape / Trilian / V Collection 9
by izpztddn on Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:42 am
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Now it's working.
I indeed had one more keyboard in the list. Now I understand why - because they finally added Kompete Kontrol MK3 to Studio One. So I deleted the keyboard which I previously created manually

3 posts
Page 1 of 1