6 posts
Page 1 of 1
I saw a studio version 4 pro upgrade on amazon in the presonus store. is valid for the artist version?
tank's an advance
by Trucky on Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:32 am
The Studio One 4 Pro upgrade is available from the PreSonus website, PreSonus Audio Electronics store on Amazon and authorized resellers.

https://shop.presonus.com/Studio-One-Upgrades-Crossgrades

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by sirmonkey on Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:48 am
Why use Amazon for this? Amazon is eating the whole economy as it is. Why buy digital products from Amazon? They're killing retail stores, and destroying the valuation of person to person service. Why not just buy directly from Presonus? Doesn't amazon have enough $$$$ ?

Atari 5200, 64K RAM S1PRO Radio Shack Cassette Recorder w/internal Mic, and too many plugins.
by roland1 on Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:42 am
And with Amazon Prime, your download will arrive in as little as 2 days. :D

Seriously, buy from the Presonus website. No reason to even step outside of the store here unless you want to buy Digital Performer or Logic, in which case, they leave little choice but to shop elsewhere.

Studio One Pro (v5) on i7 7700 win10 PC w16GB RAM and a Mac Pro Tower (w/RME & Focusrite interfaces.)

I use S1 as an author/musician/multi-media artist.
My work includes the newly released: Clearing a Path to Joy (And finding contentment along the way) [AuroraSkyPublishing.com]
and my upcoming music video, Too Big To Fail, which introduces Citizen Based Social Planning — "the next step in the evolution of democracy." You know...typical everyday stuff. :)
by IanM5 on Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:41 pm
@OP

Be careful which upgrade you choose. A "studio version 4 pro upgrade" is probably from previous versions of Pro and will not upgrade Artist. Read the description carefully.

Heavy-handed moderation can strangle a forum
by salvatoredamasco on Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:50 am
ok tanks, the price seemed cheap and simply said upgrade, which is why I asked. i'm a newbie from studio 4, i come from old basic cackewolk knowledge

6 posts
Page 1 of 1