6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello,

FIrst of all, sorry moderators, i know there's a specific forum reguarding custom rules but seing how few posts are in there, i think there's close to zero chances anyone will even see my post.

I've been trying to create custom rules to be able to use a custom drumset vst with standard notation (i'll share it here if i ever get to finish it) but i can't seem to be able to figure out how the "pitch is" condition work.

For example, i'd like to transofmr a F3 (standard notation drum kick) into a C1 but when using the pitch condition, i never seem to get a result. Without condition, the result works fine, so the rule is correctly mapped to my staff.

Here's a screenshot :

Am i missing something ?

Intel i7 6700k
12go DDR4 RAM
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
by johnnewberry on Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:14 am
delince.thomas wroteAm i missing something ?

Your editor screenshot shows a "fixed-pitch" of C-1 which is two octaves below your target of C1.

,Newberry

:arrow:
by Sodium on Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:43 pm
That's not actually the problem here, i've just been messing arround trying to get any result at all. My vst still recieves a F3.

Intel i7 6700k
12go DDR4 RAM
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
by johnnewberry on Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:27 pm
delince.thomas wroteThat's not actually the problem here, i've just been messing arround trying to get any result at all. My vst still recieves a F3.

Is the rule-set applied to the staff as in the image below?

Rule-set applied to staff.PNG
Rule-set applied to staff.PNG (8.63 KiB) Viewed 5494 times

If not, see the Notion 5 User Guide page 9.13

,Newberry

by Sodium on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:14 am
Yes, it's applied to the staff.
When i remove the condition, the note change is effective.
I see you're posting a screenshot with an addictive drums ruleset, can i find this somewhere ?

Intel i7 6700k
12go DDR4 RAM
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
by johnnewberry on Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:57 pm
delince.thomas wroteThat's not actually the problem here, i've just been messing arround trying to get any result at all. My vst still recieves a F3.

Thomas I'm not sure if you knew it but the Notion 5 Drum-set kick is note "F4".
And your target "fixed-pitch should be "C2".

,Newberry

6 posts
Page 1 of 1