6 posts
Page 1 of 1

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS:Win 10 64-bit, 12 Core i7: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 40" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24, Quantum, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6,Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro 4.0, Reaper 5.9, Sonar Platinum
by arndkaiser on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:44 am
Great! “Use to cleanup blacklist” could also mention that individual plugins can be removed from the blacklist with simple backspace. Instead of resetting the whole list.

Arnd Kaiser - General Manager - PreSonus Software Ltd
____________________________________________________________________________________
Mac Book Pro (13" - 2016) / LG 5K UltraFine Display / macOS 10.14.3 / PreSonus Quantum 2

"friends don't let friends clap on one and three"
by roland1 on Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:14 am
Thanks, jpettit.

I haven't gotten around to using this much but it's good to have some extra insight — or at least some simpler, more easily accessible information right here on the forum.

I use: Studio One Pro v4.53 on i7 7700 win10 PC w16GB RAM and Mac Pro Tower (Sierra) w/RME & Focusrite interfaces.

I can be found at: http://RolandK.ca

Attention all shoppers: The people in commercials are paid actors pretending to like the product. It's easy to forget that fact with the music blaring and their happy smiles flashing.
by christoskallimanis on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:59 pm
What happens if I hide a plugin? Nothing seems to change over here.
by jpettit on Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:47 pm
The dot in front of the plugin will turn off if it is hidden.
You can hide them from the manger but toggling the dot.

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS:Win 10 64-bit, 12 Core i7: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 40" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24, Quantum, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6,Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro 4.0, Reaper 5.9, Sonar Platinum
by coryhawthorne on Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:31 pm
How I wish you could just right click on a plugin and have a menu that says "move to folder" and then you pick the folder you want it moved to. Dragging and dropping is tedious when you have a ton of plugins.

6 posts
Page 1 of 1