9 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello,

I just bought a new audiobox with the program Studio One integrated.

Now my problem is that when i would like to listen to what I recorded. No sound comes out, neither from the PC, neither from the audiobox when I put the headphones in it. I just do not know what to do to have any sound that comes out.

Can someone please help me? :lol:

Thank youu
by Trucky on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:06 am
Are you not getting any sound (including speakers)?

If so, did you install the USB driver for your audio interface using the Universal Control program? That's required for PreSonus audio interfaces. It's available to download (providing you've registered the product) from your My.PreSonus account. Once you have that installed it should show as an audio device in Windows. After that, just select it as your audio device in Studio One.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by tamylosey on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:43 am
Thanks a lot for your answer!

That's exactly this, I'm not getting an sound.

I installed the Universal Control Program on my PC. So now I juste have to change my audio device in Windows? Because it does not display :(

But in fact I am not sure that I get everything: If I activated Studio One, connected my audiobox to my PC and installed Universal Control, and then change the audio device on WIndows switching to Universal Control, and then do the same in Studio one , it should be enough to make the sound work?

I am sorry I am a total beginner haha
by Trucky on Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:59 am
What shows up in the list of audio devices on your PC?

OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by timmorris on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:18 am
Can you post some screen shots of your PC audio setup and the S1 I/O screen ?

Presonus 16.4.2 - Mac mini 2.3G i7, 16G Ram, Faderport - S1 -3 Pro
Novation Impulse 49 - Yamaha HS7 - Kemper Profiler -
SE 3300 - SE2200 - SE Reflexion - EBMM AAxis super sport - Taylor 414CE - PRS 513.
by tamylosey on Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:40 pm
I attach it to this post :)

Attachments
Capture.PNG
by Trucky on Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:12 pm
It’s not showing it. Are you plugged in directly to a USB 2 port on your computer? If so, then uninstall and reinstall the latest UC.

by tamylosey on Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:02 pm
Okay I am trying it! Thanks a lot for your help! I will reinstall it tomorrow and try again. I'll give you some news :)
by Trucky on Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:22 am
tamylosey wroteOkay I am trying it! Thanks a lot for your help! I will reinstall it tomorrow and try again. I'll give you some news :)

Is everything working now?

9 posts
Page 1 of 1