5 posts
Page 1 of 1
I just upgraded from v3 to v4 of Studio One Professional. Most of the instruments that were available in v3 are no longer available. For example, there were several pipe organ sounds which are missing.

Is there a way to retrieve them short of reverting to v3?
by Bbd on Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:44 am
Can you name a specific instrument and exact patch and I will see if it is available on my side using SI Pro 4.5?

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by frankkirschner on Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:04 pm
I can't remember the specific name, but there were several pipe organ selections, including a church pipe organ. Currently, all the organ options are either rock organs or drawbar type.
by Jemusic on Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:44 pm
The organs you are looking for are not under the standard Presence XT sounds. There is a separate Soundset called Studio One Electric Pianos and Organs. In there are some church and pipe organ sounds.

Another option is to invest in a specific virtual instrument such as this:

https://www.garritan.com/products/classic-pipe-organs/

The DX7 is really strong with church organ sounds for some reason. Native Instruments FM8 would cover that really well too.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by scottyo7 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:39 pm
You shouldn't have "lost" Studio One Electric Pianos and Organs when updating to Version 4. ;)

This seems like your path to your church organ sounds got buggered. :roll:
This SoundSet is still available in my Studio One 4 'Additional/Included Sounds".

Search your PC for the Soundset (Jemusic specified) and then note where it resides.

Then per the Reference Manual:
"To add any missing VST plug-ins, navigate to the Studio One/Options/Locations/VST Plug-ins (Mac OS X: Preferences/Locations/VST Plug-ins) menu and click on the [Add...] button, then specify a location and click OK. You can also drag-and-drop any folder from the
Explorer/Finder into the Locations list. Studio One then scans these locations at startup, including searching for new plug-ins you’ve added. You can always add more locations if needed."

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT

5 posts
Page 1 of 1