198 postsPage 5 of 10
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10
PreAl wroteInteresting that CPU multicore has by FAR the most number of votes, but nobody is getting excited about that on this thread. Just an observation.

http://answers.presonus.com/10836/multi ... nstruments

I think it's pointless to speculate or get excited about any specific thing because there's a good chance it won't be part of the release. I experienced that with v3, where I also had great expectations, only to feel that S1 abandoned folks like me for the "make your own hit songs, the fast, fun and easy way!" demographic.

Kinda harsh, but I'm not trying to win any elections here. :D

PreAl wrotePublic hanging built into the next Studio One sounds like a killer feature to me.

I see what you did there. "Killer" feature — good one. You get to stay for another week of no-holds-barred improv. battles, here at Comedy Island. :D

Studio One Pro (v5) on i7 7700 win10 PC w16GB RAM and a Mac Pro Tower (w/RME & Focusrite interfaces.)

I use S1 as an author/musician/multi-media artist.
My work includes the newly released: Clearing a Path to Joy (And finding contentment along the way) [AuroraSkyPublishing.com]
and my upcoming music video, Too Big To Fail, which introduces Citizen Based Social Planning — "the next step in the evolution of democracy." You know...typical everyday stuff. :)
by Lokeyfly on Sat May 18, 2019 8:15 am
"Cutting new tracks", "killer audio". All terms widely used here.

Maybe we're just missing the full potential of this program.

DAW must have other meanings.

Destruction At Will? Death After Working?

Hmmm sounds violent. :twisted:

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"
https://youtu.be/BqOZ4-0iY1w?si=_uwmgRBv3N4VwJlq

Visit my You Tube Channel
https://youtube.com/@jamesconraadtucker ... PA5dM01GF7

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

All works registered copyright ©️
by roland1 on Sat May 18, 2019 8:35 am
Lokeyfly wrote"Cutting new tracks", "killer audio". All terms widely used here.

Maybe we're just missing the full potential of this program.

DAW must have other meanings.

Destruction At Will? Death After Working?

Hmmm sounds violent. :twisted:

All joking aside, when you get into the shadow language of N.A. culture, it actually gets pretty ugly.

"Destroyed"
"Owned"
"Killer"

Yup. No secrets there...

Now where were we? Oh yes — happy spending thoughts. :D :D :D

Studio One Pro (v5) on i7 7700 win10 PC w16GB RAM and a Mac Pro Tower (w/RME & Focusrite interfaces.)

My work includes the newly released: Clearing a Path to Joy (And finding contentment along the way) [AuroraSkyPublishing.com]
and my upcoming music video, Too Big To Fail, which introduces Citizen Based Social Planning — "the next step in the evolution of democracy." You know...typical everyday stuff. :)
by PreAl on Sat May 18, 2019 8:58 am
roland1 wrote
All joking aside, when you get into the shadow language of N.A. culture, it actually gets pretty ugly.

"Destroyed"
"Owned"
"Killer"

Yup. No secrets there...

Now where were we? Oh yes — happy spending thoughts. :D :D :D

You're the one who brought up hanging!
And I thought it was very well executed myself..

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.
by Lokeyfly on Sat May 18, 2019 9:00 am
Yes, happy, special, popular, aiming to please, plastic, bank accounts, ARA2, Nektar nonsense, and subliminal messaging

Life, really :)

S1-6.2.1, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen, 32 GB,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD),1 TB SSD. Win10 Pro, Audient iD14 MkII, Roland JV90, NI S49 MkII, Atom SQ, FP 8, Roland GR-50 & Octapad. MOTU MIDI Express XT. HR824, Yamaha HS-7, NS-1000M, Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6, etc.

New song "Our Time"

Latest albums on iTunes

by phillipdixon on Sat May 18, 2019 10:48 am
over on facebook some hawk eyed person.noticed the tv is on channel 5...
i enjoy all this speculation..

S1 4 pro SCAN Pro Audio 3XSystem PC (dont know the details but high end build ,64g ram 9 ssd's
To many Spitfire.VSL. (amongst others) libraries
studio logic sl 88 and korg pianos and a ton of other
stuff that i just had to have
by Lokeyfly on Sat May 18, 2019 11:29 am
Sometimes, I have to admit the more meaningless the thread, the more I enjoy it. :P

New song "Our Time"

Latest albums on iTunes

by PreAl on Sat May 18, 2019 11:34 am
Lokeyfly wroteI have to admit the more meaningless the thread

As long as my neck is far away from it.

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.
by roland1 on Sat May 18, 2019 12:00 pm
phillipdixon wroteover on facebook some hawk eyed person.noticed the tv is on channel 5...
i enjoy all this speculation..

Of course—THAT'S IT!
Channel 5. Why didn't I think of it? It seems so obvious now in retrospect. Channel five.

It's a sign. Definitely.

by snb1 on Sat May 18, 2019 12:05 pm
roland1 wroteIf that's all we're getting, then expect an angry mob uprising against this pampered upper class of the Nektar "elite." :D

snb1 wroteI have a Nektar Panorama P6 midi controller so I'm excited about the Nektar integration and support which I did ask for some time ago along with a bunch of others. So even if that is the only thing that's announced on the 21st of May, I'll be happy with that. :punk:

Lol I'm ready

Studio One Pro 6.6 64 bit, macOS Monterey 12.6, 14" MacBook Pro M1 (2021),16gb ram, 512 SSD, 8-core CPU

SkipNo Beet
by Lokeyfly on Sun May 19, 2019 4:24 am
roland1 wrote: I think it's pointless to speculate or get excited about any specific thing because there's a good chance it won't be part of the release. I experienced that with v3, where I also had great expectations, only to feel that S1 abandoned folks like me for the "make your own hit songs, the fast, fun and easy way!" demographic. 

Kinda harsh, but I'm not trying to win any elections here. 

No truer words spoken. Literally everything in this thread is fluff. But such conversations will be brought up on such occasions, and that's fine as people will sit around the couch and chat about things. "Wine and cheese, anyone?"

It's just pointless to expect, or get overly, overly about anything. The Nektar thing is new, but it was never stated that this was due to S1's latest release. It was actually something a long time overdue, so it may have been something that just needed to be caught up, and likely within the current release we have now. I'm not really sure, but I'd seen that video last week in a different thread and there is no speak of due to a latest Studio One release. The video is actually poorly defined, and is tradeshow fluff.

So, as the world turns. ;)

The good thing is we've received some invite to what is new, and that is favorable. 8-)

New song "Our Time"

Latest albums on iTunes

by roland1 on Sun May 19, 2019 6:43 am
Lokeyfly wrote
roland1 wrote: I think it's pointless to speculate or get excited about any specific thing because there's a good chance it won't be part of the release. I experienced that with v3, where I also had great expectations, only to feel that S1 abandoned folks like me for the "make your own hit songs, the fast, fun and easy way!" demographic. 

Kinda harsh, but I'm not trying to win any elections here. 

No truer words spoken. ....

So, as the world turns. ;)

The good thing is we've received some invite to what is new, and that is favorable. 8-)

I'm actually releasing a book this fall on the quest for joy. I do hope to include in it at least a few more true words. :D [And more than a few bug reports about how our world is being run.]

by Lokeyfly on Sun May 19, 2019 11:58 am
 I'll skip the how our world is being run part, but I wish you much success! You certainly have the sense of humor part, and that's vital for survival.

New song "Our Time"

Latest albums on iTunes

by roland1 on Sun May 19, 2019 1:04 pm
Lokeyfly wrote I'll skip the how our world is being run part, but I wish you much success! You certainly have the sense of humor part, and that's vital for survival.

Appreciated. :)

by roblof on Sun May 19, 2019 3:22 pm
Kristal was born 1999 according to wikipedia. This would mean a 20yr anniversary!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/KRISTAL_Audio_Engine

Daw Stew wroteisn't it the ten year anniversary of Studio One? Im sure v1 surfaced in 2009 so i'm expecting this announcement to be more than the nektar integration. Perhaps they've improved Studio One X and incorporated those features.

Studio One Pro v5, Notion 6, Nuendo 11, BitWig v3, Reaper v4, Ableton Live 8 Suite, iMac late 2015, Behringer Wing/x32-BigBoy/x32-rack all with Dante/aes67 and s16/sd16 stageboxes, Flow8, Waves x-wsg with SoundGrid server, Behringer X-Touch, X-Touch ONE, M-Air mr18, X-Air xr18, DP48, Hub4 and p16 monitor systems, TurboSound iQ-speakers, Motör 61, BCR-2000, FirePod 10, Apogee Ensemble, Alesis HD24, NI Komplete 12 Ultimate Collectors, Halion 6, True Temperament Frets on basses and guitars, Katana-100, DT-50, JSX, JCM800, Korg Kronos, Roland vk-7, Behringer Deepmind 12, Behringer Neutron
by darrenporter1 on Sun May 19, 2019 6:03 pm
Lokeyfly wrote
roland1 wrote: I think it's pointless to speculate or get excited about any specific thing because there's a good chance it won't be part of the release.

No truer words spoken. Literally everything in this thread is fluff.

Uh.... you did watch the video I posted in post #1, right? It's pretty much established as fact that the bulk of this is about native Nektar support and possibly better other hardware synth integration as well.

OK, that 2nd part is speculation. :mrgreen:

Studio One Professional 5.whatever, Harrison MixBus 32c v.6
i5-8400, 16GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, 2TB HD, Win10 Pro
UA Apollo QUAD, QUAD Satellite, PCIe DUO
FaderPort 8, Softube Console 1, JBL 306P Mk.II Monitors
by phillipdixon on Sun May 19, 2019 11:00 pm
your wrong you hav'ent seen the video on studio one expert then..... seems strange that its there already considering live cast tommorow :punk:

S1 4 pro SCAN Pro Audio 3XSystem PC (dont know the details but high end build ,64g ram 9 ssd's
by Jose7822 on Sun May 19, 2019 11:10 pm
The video has been removed. I was able to watch it before it was taken down though :D . The guy from Studio One Expert jumped the gun on that, yikes!

Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Xtreme | Intel Core i9 10900K (OC'ed to ~5 GHz) | 128GB of RAM | EVGA RTX 3060 Ti Gaming | Corsair iCUE H100i Water Cooler | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 1200 Watt PSU | Windows 10 Pro 64 bit | Studio One 5 | Lynx Aurora (n) 8TB | UAD 2 Octo | UAD 2 Quad
by phillipdixon on Sun May 19, 2019 11:14 pm
yes certainly was a spoiler... but i am still very much looking foward to anouncement tommorow.... happy days..... :D

by Daw Stew on Sun May 19, 2019 11:53 pm
phillipdixon wroteyes certainly was a spoiler... but i am still very much looking foward to anouncement tommorow.... happy days..... :D

poop, i missed that one, so is there else to look forward to other than Nektar integration?

198 postsPage 5 of 10
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10