8 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi, hopefully someone can help me out here. I just bought EZdrummer 2, installed it, ran updates, and it's ready to go. I have a couple of other VST files loaded in the folder that Studio One 3 looks for VST files at and they load with no problem. I have the .dll file for EZdrummer 2 in that same folder however, Studio One 3 is not loading EZdrummer 2. I've looked in the "Effects" section where my other VST files show up at and I've looked under "Instruments" and it's not showing up there either. I'm totally out of ideas as to why it won't load when I have the VST file in the VST folder. I've tried closing out Studio One 3, restarting my computer, and neither worked.

I'm running Windows 8.1 btw.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Ryan
by 5noteblues on Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:53 pm
You might have to tell St1/Options exactly which folder to find the EZD2 .dll I had the same problem with a different VST and it was resolved when I gave St1 a more specific path to the folder of the .dll. Seems some VST's don't need a clear path and others do.

If that doesn't work, then I 'd uninstall EZdrummer 2 and reinstall it. Make sure to keep track of where EZD2 is putting everything and don't check any boxes that asks if you'd like option for other DAWs like Ableton, Logic, etc.

Good luck.
by ryanplylar on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:02 am
That worked! I created a folder specifically for EZdrummer then dumped the .dll file into that folder and added that folder to the destination section in Studio One 3 and now it's showing up under the Instruments tab. Thanks for the advice 5noteblues!
by christiannadeau on Wed May 01, 2019 4:41 pm
Hi Ryan , i have exactly the same problem ,can you please tel me exactly what you did to resolve this problem ,thanks in advance ,,,Christian n,

[email protected]" target="_blank
by Tacman7 on Thu May 02, 2019 8:38 am
I would start a fresh thread. Get your specs in your signature first.

The better you can ask the question the easier the answer, sometimes you will see the answer if you take the time to write a detailed question. What you did, what's happening etc.

You basically need to install the product and remember where you put it then to look in VST locations S1 options and make sure that location is covered by an existing path or add a new one.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by bradch00 on Fri May 03, 2019 1:27 am
Open up EZD2 standalone application. Go to Help > Show Plug-in Path.
Add that path to your Studio One VST locations list or make sure it is already in the list.
Shutdown EZD2 (standalone)
Restart Studio One

Mac Studio M1 Max 64GB RAM 1TB Flash
5 x 2TB SSD Thunderbolt
2 x 1TB SSD USB
2 X 16TB spinning disk for backup
DAW: Studio One, Pro Tools Studio
Interface: Presonus Quantum, Black Lion (Red) Sparrow A/D
Nectar LX88, Yamaha DTX III Extreme
Control Surface: Faderport & Faderport 8
by shanabit on Fri May 03, 2019 7:13 am
bradch00 wroteOpen up EZD2 standalone application. Go to Help > Show Plug-in Path.
Add that path to your Studio One VST locations list or make sure it is already in the list.
Shutdown EZD2 (standalone)
Restart Studio One

Winner Winner. :+1 :+1

StudioOnePro 6.1
UA Apollo Twin
OSX Sonoma 14.2

iMac 2013
by guadalupegarcia5 on Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:18 pm
awesome!!! It worked bro!! Thanks so much... have a great day!!! :+1

8 posts
Page 1 of 1