4 posts
Page 1 of 1
in sub's:
no indication in standart compressor
no indication LA-2A emulation (arrow pointer)

how to fix the problem? I already spent a hard reset. no results

&

Universal Control don't save aux mute settings in mixer
always after relload mixer - no link, but i need global linking
by wahlerstudios on Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:45 am
Yes, I can confirm your observation for a 16R. All compressors work in subgroups, but it's not indicated. The blue meters do not show up. You can also not link subgroups, because the button is missing. This missing-button bug is confirmed already.

"Global Mute Link" was a feature of the former firmware and a general setting for a mixer, which was NOT STORED in scenes. The new firmware with UC 3.0 as software has integrated this feature to the new projects & scenes section. Once your old scenes are converted, simply make the setting and store it with your project. Now the settings will always be recalled with the project. There are several threads about this here in the forum.

SL16 | 32R | 16M

Apple routers | iPads | PreSonus SW5E & Motu AVB switches | Alesis iO Dock with AudioTools' Smaart RTA & Spectograph extension |
Yamaha S112, S15e, S10e, SM12, SM10 | Galaxy Audio Hot Spots | Mac mini | Lenovo Laptop | Studio One Pro 3.5.6
by golishevsky on Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:55 am
wahlerstudios wroteYes, I can confirm your observation for a 16R. All compressors work in subgroups, but it's not indicated. The blue meters do not show up. You can also not link subgroups, because the button is missing. This missing-button bug is confirmed already.

"Global Mute Link" was a feature of the former firmware and a general setting for a mixer, which was NOT STORED in scenes. The new firmware with UC 3.0 as software has integrated this feature to the new projects & scenes section. Once your old scenes are converted, simply make the setting and store it with your project. Now the settings will always be recalled with the project. There are several threads about this here in the forum.

old converted scenes in which the subgroups are connected are transformed normally. no violations. But I didn’t try to create new related subgroups. The whole problem with these devices is that developers are releasing raw firmware. We do not have the ability to test beta versions of the firmware, so that in the "final" releases there are not raw firmware with a bunch of bugs as it is now. For example, a bug with indication of a compresser greatly interferes with the normal use of the mixer.
by golishevsky on Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:58 am
And I also noticed that the meter bridge at 12 began to work very slowly at times. He had previously worked disgustingly in terms of design, with a large lag and some sort of unpleasant speed to his eyes. And now sometimes it starts to get very buggy.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1