Discuss the new Studio 192 and Studio 192 Mobile here
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
So, after enduring the great v9.2.1 update debacle back in September, I'm faced here again with more update issues.

Updated UC Control to current version(v10.1.50831) and updated the firmware - INITIALLY the 192 worked fine.

4 days later I boot my desktop up and to my surprise - UC Control no longer "sees" my 192 in the device list.

UC Surface app on iPad also does not see the unit on my network.

I have manual control of the preamp gain from the unit itself, all other buttons appear to function OK, and running an instance of Studio One 3 actually passes audio through the unit, however I have no control of the 192 through the DAW.

Support ticket has been opened.

Ticket #500900

I really wish the feature to roll back updates in UC Control was still there.

Windows 7 Pro x64 SP 1. PowerSpec Tower Intel Core i5-6600K CPU @3.50GHz . 16G Ram . Presonus Studio One 3 v3.5.6.46910 Winx64. Presonus Studio 192. Presonus Digimax DP88
by Skip Jones on Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:44 pm
Hello. I see you just opened a ticket. Tech Support will be with when they are back in the office.

Give them time to respond.

Kind regards

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear

2 posts
Page 1 of 1