47 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3
Neiby wroteIn my case, it was just a mic connected to mic input #1 on the 1810.
1) Track armed in S1, but then input monitor disabled.
2) I should not hear audio at that point, but I did.

3) I closed S1 and restarted it, and the problem went away.

2) Again for clarity is the Record button armed?
If so that is normal.
If not then we go down another track.

The strange thing in your case is actually the change in behavior after a restart.

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 22H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by Neiby on Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:54 am
jpettit wrote
Neiby wroteIn my case, it was just a mic connected to mic input #1 on the 1810.
1) Track armed in S1, but then input monitor disabled.
2) I should not hear audio at that point, but I did.

3) I closed S1 and restarted it, and the problem went away.

2) Again for clarity is the Record button armed?
If so that is normal.
If not then we go down another track.

The strange thing in your case is actually the change in behavior after a restart.

Yes, the record button was armed. In my current state, if I arm the track but disable input monitor, I cannot hear it. That is what I would expect. You're saying that it's normal to hear the track in S1 if record is enabled but input monitor is disabled? I only ask because that is not how my system is behaving right now. It has only done it that one time, and restarting S1 fixed it.

With my AudioBox iTwo interface, I could simulate this problem by changing the mix dial on the interface, but the 1810 doesn't have such a thing.

Studio One 6, Presonus Studio 1810 USB, Windows 11 64 bit.
by jpettit on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:11 am
Neiby wrote1) Yes, the record button was armed.
2) In my current state, if I arm the track but disable input monitor, I cannot hear it.
3) You're saying that it's normal to hear the track in S1 if record is enabled but input monitor is disabled?
4) With my AudioBox iTwo interface, I could simulate this problem by changing the mix dial on the interface, but
5) the 1810 doesn't have such a thing.

1) OK
2) Do you have Tape style on or off? Is your transport running or not?
3) Yes
4) Forget Audio box it has a hardware internal monitoring
5) 1810. This is where you will need input from users with that interface. I use to have an 1818 and it included what is called "Blue Low latency monitoring" or ASIO 2.0 Direct Monitoring. I believe 1810 does the same.

All the variables I listed previously are involved.
It usually takes a lot of description steps, or a video to see the very subtle things in your approach to understand the exact behavior.
That is why I wrote a large document on monitoring.

We are getting closer but I feel an 1810 owner should speak up.

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 22H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by michaelwalter on Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:09 pm
Maybe Im missing something...
After installing the 4.1.3 upgrade, getting a msg to download/install license for some plugin software that I dont yet have installed. Says, Thank you for your purchase. Your purchased items are ready to be activated on this computer.
My recording pc is not connected to the internet, so I see another msg stating if not on the internet, to please download the license file from my Presonus account, to transfer over.
I think I might be blind, where Im missing seeing where these license files are in my account?? Even when clicking on "Account" after logging in.
The ones I have listed in https://my.presonus.com/products/add-ons are not the same as the ones listed when double clicking the Studio One 4 Icon to run... seeing a whole different list there of ones it says Ive purchased, to license.
Any tips?

PreSonus Studio One 6.1.1 Pro-64 Bit
Lenovo ThinkServer TS140, Win 10 64Bit, 28GB RAM, (4) SansDisk 480 SSD
Quad Core-3.20 Gigahertz Intel Xeon E3-1225, (1) SandDisk 240 SSD
Texas Instruments 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller, Firewire & Ethernet connection
RM32AI, RML16AI, FaderPort, Melodyne Celemony, JBridge, too many VSTs to list
SW5E AVB, iPad 4 x2, Netgear NightHawk AC1900 Router, Avid ElevenRack, ADAT Edit
Coleman LS3 Line Switcher, Goldpoint SA1X Stepped Volume Attenuator, pre Monitor switch
ATC SCM25A PROs 3-Way, Alesis Monitor Ones 2-Way, Avantone MixCubes 1-Way, ISO-PUCK 76's
by Rick Bell on Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:42 pm
Jpettit - I would like to see your monitoring doc if possible.

Thanks.

Rick

Rick Bell

WIN 10 Home
AMD 3.2, 16 GB RAM
Presonus Studio One 6
Presonus Studio 1810C
Faderport 2018
NHT Pro monitors
Yamaha MOx8
Line 6 JTV Variax e. gtr.
Fender Tele
Epiphone Riviera
Line 6 PODXT
Bellari 2 channel Tube Preamp
CAD Trion 8000 Mic
CAD Equitek Lrg. Diaphram Mic
Native Instruments Komplete 11
ADAT machines
various other stuff
by Hummelong on Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:30 pm
I don't seem to be able to download the update...if I try it within S1 I get the message "Failed!"

If I go to myPresonus.com and attempt to download it, it says I am blocked, and to provide the following:

Cloudflare Ray ID: 4bd3a2521e1bab8a

Never had this problem before.
Thanks,
Mike
by darrenporter1 on Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:45 pm
If they are following their historical pattern, a new release should be coming tomorrow... or next Tuesday... or in May. But seriously every two months on Tuesday seems to be the schedule.

Studio One Professional 5.whatever, Harrison MixBus 32c v.6
i5-8400, 16GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, 2TB HD, Win10 Pro
UA Apollo QUAD, QUAD Satellite, PCIe DUO
FaderPort 8, Softube Console 1, JBL 306P Mk.II Monitors

47 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3