6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello All -New user here but not new to music...

I cannot seem to install anything that came with the Studio One Artist Bundle. I keep going through creating accounts, downloading files and inputting key codes - run through installation - nothing. It always prompts me for email and password, then nothing. Create an account for each and every plug-in - nothing...
iZotope Neutron - Elements - Studio Magic,
Plugin Alliance - Brainworx bx_opto, SPL Attacker, Maag Audio,
Klanghelm SDRR2tube
Version: 2.0,
Output Movement
Version: 1.1,
Lexicon MPX-i Reverb
Version: 1,
Arturia Analog Lab Lite
Version: 2... etc...
I have not been able to install any of these. What's more, the Klanghelm SDRR2tube downloaded as EMPTY zip folders !?! Any thoughts?

Thanks.
Last edited by lorenriggs on Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by riniehuigen on Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:23 pm
Are you using Windows? I initially had problems as well using Ineternet Explorer or Edge. I found somewhere that Google chrome would work and it did. Somehow IE interprets the downloads wrong. So download the files with Google Chrome and store them somewhere. Then drag and drop installers in the start page. Hope this helps.

Computer: Windows 10, i7-10700K, 16Gb mem, Studio One Pro 5.3 & Cubase Pro 10.5. Audio Interace: RME Babyface Pro FS, BOSS GT-001. Guitars: Blade RH4, Takamine GN51CE. Microphones: AKG C3000, Rode NT1A, Rode M3.

Band: http://www.idrismuziek.nl
by lorenriggs on Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:17 pm
So I was able to download and install by temporarily turning off windows defender. It seems to have worked; however, I then found out that Plugin Alliance - Brainworx bx_opto, SPL Attacker, Maag Audio are only 14 day trials??? And Celemony Melodyne wants me to activate but I'm unable to do so without purchasing. Also, the Lexicon Reverb is a minimal version as there is no way to edit parameters. So... the "free" Studio Magic plug-in Suite is just a come-on??? :cry:

Edit: I re-routed my registration with Plugin Alliance account to a different email address and was able to activate the plug-ins. What a hassle. Celomony Melodyne is a trial version unless you have Studio One Pro - problem solved - I don't have it. As far as Lexicon, it is what it is. Everything else seems to be working properly! Cool and Thanks!
by roland1 on Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:23 pm
Yeah, don't expect too many frills from buying the lowest product in the software line. It's just a gateway drug to get you up to the harder, costlier stuff. And then, once you're hooked...there'll be extensions, and loops libraries, and late night parties...and...and...[faints]

Studio One Pro (v5) on i7 7700 win10 PC w16GB RAM and a Mac Pro Tower (w/RME & Focusrite interfaces.)

I use S1 as an author/musician/multi-media artist.
My work includes the newly released: Clearing a Path to Joy (And finding contentment along the way) [AuroraSkyPublishing.com]
and my upcoming music video, Too Big To Fail, which introduces Citizen Based Social Planning — "the next step in the evolution of democracy." You know...typical everyday stuff. :)
by Bbd on Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:49 pm
Fun!!!
😊

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by sirmonkey on Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:59 pm
roland1 wroteYeah, don't expect too many frills from buying the lowest product in the software line. It's just a gateway drug to get you up to the harder, costlier stuff. And then, once you're hooked...there'll be extensions, and loops libraries, and late night parties...and...and...[faints]

Psstt. Hey...you. Yeah, you... wanna free reverb? No time limits..no interruptions or noise bursts...nothin but reverb.
Here, try this....it's free. C'mon.....take a sniff...just a wittle sniff...
Mconvo.JPG

Of yeah, it's part of a bundle, with like, oh, 30 more free plugins.... http://www.meldaproduction.com/MFreeFXBundle
Melda bundle.JPG

C'mon- check it out!

Atari 5200, 64K RAM S1PRO Radio Shack Cassette Recorder w/internal Mic, and too many plugins.

6 posts
Page 1 of 1