Discuss Progression for iPad here.
11 posts
Page 1 of 1
Love iPad Pro
* After importing Progression file from iMac in Notion format and opening on iPad Pro,
* I experience program crashes in Progression for iPad.
* Selecting Score setup on iPad is slow or non responsive.
* Progression is stalling and hanging up when I exit out of score setup.
* When in Score Setup when selecting "an instrument" Progression does not allow smooth transition
between Notation/Tab, Notation and Tablature selections.
by lonnielonniekennedy on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:31 am
iPad situation is a whole shield for your iPad. It is also create to have a good fair since of its strength. With its status and readiness online you can select from extensive variety of progression iPad .
by riotaylor on Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:48 am
i am unable to connect my laptop with my iPhone. my laptop's Bluetooth is in working mode but unable to connect with my iPhone. my laptop doesn't show my iPhone.for the solution i visit Lenovo Support and follow the guidelines.
by dannyrichardson2 on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:42 pm
I love using my tablet with progression. It is surprisingly a lot easier than I had thought it would be.
by gavinwhitner on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:44 pm
dannyrichardson2 wroteI love using my tablet with progression. It is surprisingly a lot easier than I had thought it would be.

Are you using an iPad Pro? My current setup includes a 2018 15" MacBook Pro, a pair of closed-back monitoring headphones, and an iPad Pro. I was initially facing some issues with the setup, but now all is well.
by gennydoss1 on Tue May 28, 2019 4:22 am
I have been facing a lot of issues like such but would like to know whether it is due to the Lenovo Error Code 1802 or some other reasons are leading to such issues?
by davidwilliams65 on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:51 am
What are the best resources for learning how to draw? Is it possible to progress from being absolutely terrible at it? Is learning on an iPad Pro better or worse than paper?
by finnclaes on Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:09 am
I have Macbook Air Core I5 5th Gen and want to install Adobe reader new version and photoshoot, but when I try to install and setup both got an error. Also tried to contact Adobe Klantenservice for Licence
by erinbloke1 on Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:05 pm
Is there a way to get Progression for non-Apple tablets?a
by veldermike on Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:30 am
why don't you search on google for the solution?
by kembzylookie on Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:40 am
I love it too and it's amazing.

You may contact us for ecommerce fulfillment services

11 posts
Page 1 of 1