Discuss the new Studio 192 and Studio 192 Mobile here
39 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
I got a replacement, and everything is working as it should. I researched and saw that folks had success with the 2.9.2 update so I went ahead and updated. It's working fine, however if you still have a bricked unit it will not fix the corrupt firmware, you'll need to submit a ticket and work with tech support.
I will say that for me, it was a long process, I even tried out an Antelope Discrete 8 during this time because I needed something, we'll see what happens going forward.
Hey everybody! I had made the update and it Bricked my Studio 192 as well...... But I got to fix it today! You got to Download the UC Surface v1.5.1.38092 on a windows!!! Go to presonus website, and click to show all versions of UC available for download (after selecting a windows), and download this specific version I listed! Then, connect your Studio 192 and click ''update anyway''. It's now working again! Got back on my Mac, all good! Remember, before installing this UC version I listed, uninstall any UC you have on the system. Good luck everyone!
by Skip Jones on Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:47 pm
What happens when you update in the future?

THE best advice if you are facing a red light situation is to open a support ticket. Their "fix" will update going forward and you won't be stuck with old driver/firmware.

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by Myvryn on Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:29 pm
Wow... this just happened to me too.
I can't believe that this is still a problem that hasn't been fixed yet.

I opened up UC, saw that I had a firmware update for my 192, ran it.... Now I only have a red ring and the letter "L" in the display...

--------------------------------
    CPU: i7 3.7 Ghz
    RAM: 12 GB
    I/O: Presonus 1818VSL
    Synths: NI Komplete Ultimate
    Others: Bunches of WAVES plugins
by Skip Jones on Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:14 pm
Advise you open a support ticket.

Skip

OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by Jessa on Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:07 pm
Just downloaded latest UC surface version, fired up said there was a firmware update for my 192, update went fine, opened up studio one all good, then began tracking, studio 192 keeps crashing after a minute or so????, really????, this is insane...Anyone else with a 192 issue after the latest firmware update v 1.8.43?...
by Skip Jones on Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:16 pm
Not here, opened a support ticket?

Skip

by Jessa on Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:58 am
All good Skip, wasn't my 192, it was my usb 3 port, switched to a different port and all is good,, whew...:)
by Skip Jones on Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:09 am
Just saying Yay!

Skip

by djmindcraft1 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:25 pm
This just happened to me 15 minutes ago and I just purchased my 192 mobile today.
I used -->> Universal_Control_v2_10_1_50831
and when asked I proceeded with the firmware update and now my 192 Mobile wont work.
:? :? :?

Windows 10 x64-bit ---- AMD FX-8350 ---- GTX 1070-Ti w/ 8-GB RAM ---- 1TB SSD C-Drive ---- 32-GB DDR3-RAM ---- Presonus Studio v5 Professional ---- Studio 192-Mobile.
by Skip Jones on Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:33 pm
Please open a support ticket. The folks in Support will get it sorted.

Skip

by djmindcraft1 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:34 pm
I did, but by what I was told from some people, I wont get a response for quite some time.
I just purchased this unit today, the device is not even 6 hour old, and im seriously starting to regret it.
The audio device I was replacing is not here, its 600 miles away in family house.
So right now I have absolutely no audio, so im really upset right now.

its with the latest drivers released today that this happened -->> . v2_10_1_50831
I even tried reverting to 2.8 after reading so many posts. still nothing.

Can you tell me if the "Actual" hardware firmware itself is available to download.?
not the UC app, but the actual Firmware.>?

Windows 10 x64-bit ---- AMD FX-8350 ---- GTX 1070-Ti w/ 8-GB RAM ---- 1TB SSD C-Drive ---- 32-GB DDR3-RAM ---- Presonus Studio v5 Professional ---- Studio 192-Mobile.
by Skip Jones on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:41 pm
And the next obvious question would be WHO did you buy it from and have you registered it in your PreSonus account?

Just tryinto assist ...

Skip

by djmindcraft1 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:47 pm
its registered and I purchased it on amazon same day delivery.

by Skip Jones on Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:02 pm
Open a ticket if it is registered. Not sure what same day delivery would have to do with from a PreSonus perspective.

Skip

by brucemaki on Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:29 pm
My name is Bruce, I have had the Studio One 192 interface unit for approx. for 4 years.
This past week,I was told to update the software from the project screen. So I did. :>(
Now for the past few days, I've been trying to get help from tech support.
They tried to reset my unit by holding down both the "Talk button & the Mono Button"
While turning on the power hoping to fix the problem.
They finally told me that the 192 unit had to be shipped back to Presonus to be repaired.
So I filled out a ticket from Presonus web site,??? Stayed Tunded
by Skip Jones on Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:33 pm
Opening a support ticket was the right thing to do. I love my 192 and DP 88, let them respond.

Kind Regards

Skip

by Just Fingered on Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:49 pm
This Issue became way over my Head, I really Needed Live Help to resolve this issue, It even seemed to Mess up my Computer. Really upset that they do not offer Live Help. Many other Companies have stepped up the Customer Services and are Able to resolve issues for many of us that are not good at getting deep into our computer systems. I ended up Having to send My Computer System out to try and get this issue resolved. I have a Large investment in Presonus Hardware and Software. But i will be rethinking things over. Not Happy with this Problem. This type of issue should not fall the the Customers...........
by johnsheehan on Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:26 am
I fixed the problem a while back.

Sold everything presonus, and replaced it with more dependable gear. Havent looked back since.

39 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2