Studiolive 32Ai, 24Ai and 16Ai Consoles with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote Ai, and QMix Ai
6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys!
I've just picked up, at a great price, brand new, unopened, JBL Duet NC Headphones.
I have Auxes running to the Headphone Mixer in my Recording room for wired Headphones via Multicore.
How do you suggest I set up a Bluetooth Transmitter from the SL Desk to the JBL's in the Recording Room?
(Plenty of spare Auxes of course).
Is there a preferred Transmitter for this type of transmission?

If this is successful, may go all wireless/Bluetooth for the Recording room and get rid of messy cables etc!
Cheers!

Win 11, Presonus Studio One 6 Pro (always the latest update!) Presonus Sphere Member, Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2.Ai. Too many Waves Plugins. Melodyne 5 Pro, EZ Drummer 2, EZ Keys, Active Drummer, Active Keys. Notion 6. Ozone 10. Ozone Suite including RX 10 etc.
Owner: Footloose Recording Studios. NSW. Australia
by wahlerstudios on Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:05 am
Good-bye cables, hello latency...?
by SwitchBack on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:14 pm
Yeah, for latency analog is still king. I have an old set of FM wireless cans I sometimes use during setup. It can be fiddly to find a free frequency but latency is zero :)
by kaygeeeff on Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:39 pm
Hi Guys!
Thanks for the input!
So Bluetooth is not the way to go for Artist's Recording 'Phones?

Win 11, Presonus Studio One 6 Pro (always the latest update!) Presonus Sphere Member, Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2.Ai. Too many Waves Plugins. Melodyne 5 Pro, EZ Drummer 2, EZ Keys, Active Drummer, Active Keys. Notion 6. Ozone 10. Ozone Suite including RX 10 etc.
by SwitchBack on Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:54 am
If you have them and can’t return them then by all means give them a try, especially if it is a set with a dedicated transmitter. I’ve had a bass player using a dedicated two-way bluetooth system (instrument and in-ears) who was perfectly happy with it. But always good to have a backup plan :)
by kaygeeeff on Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:37 am
Hi Switchback!
No, they didn’t come with a transmitter.
They just pair up with another Bluetooth device.
I’ll have to do some homework and find out about Bluetooth transmitters!
Thanks for you comment!

6 posts
Page 1 of 1