Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
13 posts
Page 1 of 1
How can I transpose up or down by a semitone. Say from C to C#
by SwitchBack on Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:58 am
Transposing is in 12 steps for a full octave, so +1 should take you a semitone up :)
by kentimms on Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:39 pm
Thanks
But where do I find the plus 1. There is Unison, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and octave. The steps in the major scale. When the the switch is on chromatic I would have expected twelve semitone steps. When I started experimenting with this the change key switch greyed out so I couldn’t use it. After a while song stopped and landed me on the introductory screen. The only way around this was to delete the song and go back to my saved original.

I was able to go up by one semitone by going up by a 4th and down by a 3rd because there is one semitone difference.
by lennyhodge on Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:01 am
Transposing is in 12 steps for a full octave.
run 3
by kentimms on Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:38 pm
Ok but where is the +1. I can select octave but can’t see a+1.
by christopherrussell on Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:40 pm
You have to transpose both an octave and select an octave.

See image.

Attachments
IMG_2443.JPG

• 2018 MacBook Pro i5, 2.3GHZ, 16GB RAM
  • 12.9" iPad Pro 2, 256GB, Apple Pencil
  • iPhone 8 Plus
Music Education (usually Choir, licensed in Band/General Music/Orchestra), Technology in Music Education, Arranging, Tuba, Tenor, Ukulele
by kentimms on Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:49 pm
No that sends it up by an octave. Shouldn’t setting on chromatic give twelve steps?
by christopherrussell on Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:37 pm
If you want to transpose down, you make sure the down button is selected.

• 2018 MacBook Pro i5, 2.3GHZ, 16GB RAM
  • 12.9" iPad Pro 2, 256GB, Apple Pencil
  • iPhone 8 Plus
Music Education (usually Choir, licensed in Band/General Music/Orchestra), Technology in Music Education, Arranging, Tuba, Tenor, Ukulele
by alicetaylor on Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:31 pm
The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful

basketball legends
by jabraham on Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:25 am
kentimms wroteThanks
But where do I find the plus 1. There is Unison, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and octave. The steps in the major scale. When the the switch is on chromatic I would have expected twelve semitone steps. When I started experimenting with this the change key switch greyed out so I couldn’t use it. After a while song stopped and landed me on the introductory screen. The only way around this was to delete the song and go back to my saved original.

I was able to go up by one semitone by going up by a 4th and down by a 3rd because there is one semitone difference.

A minor 2nd is a semitone. So choose 2nd and also minor.
by phamyen on Sun May 26, 2019 10:43 pm
Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - all this time later, I've found it and love the end result. I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills.
return man 3
by heenacruzl on Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:47 am
If we'd like to play that tune a semitone higher (in C-sharp or C#) we'll be using all black keys and two whites (f and c). Using the table above just use the note immedialety below the original, so a c becomes a c#, d becomes a d# an e becomes an f (or the enharmonic equivalent e#).

run 3
by jerrydiwoodz on Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:10 am
Thank you for the tutorial, im new with all this.
I appreciate the time sharing skills.
Regards! :punk:

No hay nada mejor que xnxx en cuanto a videos se refiere!

13 posts
Page 1 of 1