Discuss Notion for iPad and iPhone here.
19 posts
Page 1 of 1
How can I transpose up or down by a semitone. Say from C to C#
by SwitchBack on Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:58 am
Transposing is in 12 steps for a full octave, so +1 should take you a semitone up :)
by kentimms on Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:39 pm
Thanks
But where do I find the plus 1. There is Unison, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and octave. The steps in the major scale. When the the switch is on chromatic I would have expected twelve semitone steps. When I started experimenting with this the change key switch greyed out so I couldn’t use it. After a while song stopped and landed me on the introductory screen. The only way around this was to delete the song and go back to my saved original.

I was able to go up by one semitone by going up by a 4th and down by a 3rd because there is one semitone difference.
by lennyhodge on Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:01 am
Transposing is in 12 steps for a full octave.
run 3
by kentimms on Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:38 pm
Ok but where is the +1. I can select octave but can’t see a+1.
by christopherrussell on Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:40 pm
You have to transpose both an octave and select an octave.

See image.

Attachments
IMG_2443.JPG

• 2018 MacBook Pro i5, 2.3GHZ, 16GB RAM
  • 12.9" iPad Pro 2, 256GB, Apple Pencil
  • iPhone 8 Plus
Music Education (usually Choir, licensed in Band/General Music/Orchestra), Technology in Music Education, Arranging, Tuba, Tenor, Ukulele
by kentimms on Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:49 pm
No that sends it up by an octave. Shouldn’t setting on chromatic give twelve steps?
by christopherrussell on Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:37 pm
If you want to transpose down, you make sure the down button is selected.

• 2018 MacBook Pro i5, 2.3GHZ, 16GB RAM
  • 12.9" iPad Pro 2, 256GB, Apple Pencil
  • iPhone 8 Plus
Music Education (usually Choir, licensed in Band/General Music/Orchestra), Technology in Music Education, Arranging, Tuba, Tenor, Ukulele
by alicetaylor on Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:31 pm
The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful

basketball legends
by jabraham on Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:25 am
kentimms wroteThanks
But where do I find the plus 1. There is Unison, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and octave. The steps in the major scale. When the the switch is on chromatic I would have expected twelve semitone steps. When I started experimenting with this the change key switch greyed out so I couldn’t use it. After a while song stopped and landed me on the introductory screen. The only way around this was to delete the song and go back to my saved original.

I was able to go up by one semitone by going up by a 4th and down by a 3rd because there is one semitone difference.

A minor 2nd is a semitone. So choose 2nd and also minor.
by phamyen on Sun May 26, 2019 10:43 pm
Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - all this time later, I've found it and love the end result. I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills.
return man 3

by heenacruzl on Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:47 am
If we'd like to play that tune a semitone higher (in C-sharp or C#) we'll be using all black keys and two whites (f and c). Using the table above just use the note immedialety below the original, so a c becomes a c#, d becomes a d# an e becomes an f (or the enharmonic equivalent e#).

run 3
by jerrydiwoodz on Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:10 am
Thank you for the tutorial, im new with all this.
I appreciate the time sharing skills.
Regards! :punk:

No hay nada mejor que xnxx en cuanto a videos se refiere!
by robert510 on Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:48 am
Despite knowing that love is fragile. But still hope. Because the heart cannot hold. The feelings in my heart.

by jimharxmon on Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:58 pm
I was able to go up by one semitone by going up by a 4th and down by a 3rd because there is one semitone difference. Subway Surfers Quora now available on PC
by araemard on Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:08 am
friv Time is free but it is priceless. You cannot own it, but you can use it. You can use it, but you cannot keep it. Once you lose it, you will not be able to get it back. Thank you for sharing your ideas

friv Time is free but it is priceless. You cannot own it, but you can use it. You can use it, but you cannot keep it. Once you lose it, you will not be able to get it back.
by araemard on Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:11 am
friv Time is free but it is priceless. You cannot own it, but you can use it. You can use it, but you cannot keep it. Once you lose it, you will not be able to get it back. Thank you for sharing your ideas

friv Time is free but it is priceless. You cannot own it, but you can use it. You can use it, but you cannot keep it. Once you lose it, you will not be able to get it back.
by mattwall2 on Fri May 08, 2020 11:35 pm
Thanks for the post and nice to see this here. Looking for how to check walmart gift card balance with your 16-digit card number and PIN, you can check the balance in a Walmart store or check your gift card balance online.
by asimriaz on Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:01 pm
There are 5 semitones between F and C, therefore, you transpose down by 5 semitones to play in C. This is the Result in C, having transposed each note downwards by 5 semitones. Jingle Bells <a href="https://trafoos.com/wallpapers/tokyo-ghoul-wallpaper/">in</a> the key of C, Transposed down 5 semitones from the Key of F at <a href="https://trafoos.com/">Trafoos</a> .

19 posts
Page 1 of 1