5 posts
Page 1 of 1
So far I'm very disappointed with the way FaderPort 2018 works with Logic Pro X 10.4.3 and OSX Mojave. The fader response is sluggish at best. RTZ doesn't work, and other functions behave inconsistently. "Arm All" function regularly misses arming 1 or 2 tracks..... etc. There are more functions that do not work than those that do work.

Is anyone having success with - or similar problems with their FaderPort / Logic experience?
by seangriffin6 on Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:44 pm
My RTZ doesn't work either and my first 4 channel scribble scripts often show static or nothing. I'm using the latest version of Logic.
by mikerouse on Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:53 am
I just bought one a couple of weeks ago and I'm having issues, as well. The latest driver is installed, running High Sierra, 16 GB ram on my mid-2015 MacBook Pro 15 inch. I'm on my second FaderPort 2018. My retailer thought I had a defective unit so they sent another, but I'm having the same issues with the replacement as I had on the first: freezing, inaccurate fader, message upon freezing sometimes: "Changed number of MIDI inputs/outputs - Now 1 input and 1 output are available", functions not working. I may be returning for a refund and try another brand.
by kenchan5 on Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:50 am
Hi there, I'm wondering if you guys are having similar problems with the Faderport 2 and Logic X.

The fader's physical location does not seem to be tracking current automation accurately, so that if you are using the fader in Touch mode, it will create a jump in automation instead of taking over from the current automation level. It's a pain. I might as well use a midi controller as I have to start before a region and re-do the automation completely instead of just Touch mode..,

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Ken

Logic 10.4.4
OS 10.12.6
by kenchan5 on Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:21 am
please disregard the above. The latest firmware 3.1 seems to have solved this. Thx

5 posts
Page 1 of 1