4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I'm looking forward to ordering one. But all the online shops here don't have it on stock. The shops in my area don't have it as well.
Any news?

MacBookPro 16" M1-Max 32 GB RAM 24C-grafics 1TB, using a 32" Samsung 4K display with Presonus Quantum 2626
MacOS 14 Sonoma (always latest version)
External harddiscs Samsung T7 or Sandisc Extreme USB-C or WD-Black 3.5" - 7200 rpm on USB 3.0 (connected via OWC-TB-4-dock)

Presonus Studio One Pro 6.X (latest version);
Celemony Melodyne Studio 5; Softube Console1 MK II (always latest versions)
PreSonus Faderport 8, PreSonus Atom, Atom SQ
by harrydechering on Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:11 am
I've ordered mine about 6 weeks ago and it arrived last week from Thomann. They probably come in batches.
by MarkusHassold on Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:40 am
Thank you. So I think I have to just order one.

MacBookPro 16" M1-Max 32 GB RAM 24C-grafics 1TB, using a 32" Samsung 4K display with Presonus Quantum 2626
MacOS 14 Sonoma (always latest version)
External harddiscs Samsung T7 or Sandisc Extreme USB-C or WD-Black 3.5" - 7200 rpm on USB 3.0 (connected via OWC-TB-4-dock)

Presonus Studio One Pro 6.X (latest version);
Celemony Melodyne Studio 5; Softube Console1 MK II (always latest versions)
PreSonus Faderport 8, PreSonus Atom, Atom SQ
by aka_busker on Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:39 pm
I think the European orders were limited in the first run.

I ordered mine (UK) on November 20th and every shop I looked at in the preceding weeks, had "available to order". I literally searched all UK and E.U. sellers and it was a case of order then wait to see how quickly they came in.

I only had to wait a week or so for delivery but it appears they were the first E.U batch to arrive and there were a few pre-orders at the store I ordered from. I think that stores were limited to about 20 or so on the first delivery. At least that was true for the vendor I bought from.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1