FaderPort 8 and FaderPort 16 General Discussion
6 posts
Page 1 of 1
I'm new with FP8 and I'm trying to assign some new commands to the faderport, my fader port works great but need some commands.
I try to assign some commands but F1 to F8 and shift are not working.
I need help setting up cubase with new commands.

Crosshair Formula V, Windows 10 1809, 16 Gb Ram, FX 6300, Presonus Studio 192. Cubase 9.5, Ableton 10, Studio one Artist
by Trucky on Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:00 am
I don't have Cubase but check this video out:
phpBB [video]

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by jesusrivera2 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:52 pm
I don't find any information about F1-F8 Functions in Cubase. I'm trying to find any solution,
In the faderport classic works great but in Faderport 8 is not working.

Crosshair Formula V, Windows 10 1809, 16 Gb Ram, FX 6300, Presonus Studio 192. Cubase 9.5, Ableton 10, Studio one Artist
by nonie on Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:10 am
Hi,
had anyone tried the patch from this site, Trucky mentioned?
https://www.2600hz.com.br/hardwares/pre ... t-8-cubase
For me it's unpossible to download it, because of the authorisation window, which replies an error anytime I try to log in. (Via Google)
Also I read that the patch would not be longer availlable because the new firmware of the faderport 8 should offer a more complete integration to cubase.
But I noticed a different behaviour. First I started with an old firmware version (1.01) where I could bind the F1 to F4 Keys to cubase and gave it a command in cubase in the Mackie Control window. After an update to firmware 2.01 this doesn't work anymore.
So the link is crap and a lot of the possibly useful buttons of the faderport 8 remain useless.
Would be great if anyone could serve an idea how to solve this.
by jesusrivera2 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:49 pm
I talked to the tech they told me that is cubase the problem and i have cubase 10 pro and nothing is fix. I can't assign shift + F1 to F8.
I pay a lot of money for this unit and it does not work with cubase it only open the mixer and the channel view and the clik does not work.

by bywysvfv on Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:05 pm
jesusrivera2 wroteI'm new with FP8 and I'm trying to assign some new commands to the faderport, my fader port works great but need some commands.
I try to assign some commands but F1 to F8 and shift are not working.
I need help setting up cubase with new commands.

Hi, i am also in a similar situation.
Are there any updates on this?

Thanks,
Subin

6 posts
Page 1 of 1