2 posts
Page 1 of 1
hello,

I've been a huge fan of Studio One since version 2, not only because of what comes with it but because how easy it is to create/compose. it's been over a year and I was wondering why at this point in the game " Version 4.2.2 " it hasn't been a feature to being able to move the video you've just imported in the session IN the timeline, that tool that allows you to " move " the video trough samples/seconds in the videoplayback windows is nothing but garbage imo, it doesnt make it easy.
and please don't tell me it's because "nobody is doing it" , DAWs like Reaper and Pro Tools do this and I don't want to jump through DAWs because of it, I love Studio One and I wanna stay in the same "DAW ecosystem".

there's that :) , thanks for reading and I hope to hear an answer to this :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:
by Bbd on Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:33 pm
The current version for Studio one is 4.1.1.

Everyone is welcome to create a feature request for Studio One enhancements.
Go ahead and create one for this and post the link here for others to see and vote for it too.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ

2 posts
Page 1 of 1