Requests or concerns about the forum itself.
Technical Support requests should be logged directly at http://support.presonus.com
8 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi PreSonus Folks,
The new forum has broken all links to previous searching.
If you Google Studio One/PreSonus stuff, it comes back with loads of useful hits (presumably to the old forum), but all links navigate to the new forum home page, which in turn doesn't find any hits on the same search when searching locally.
Having a new forum is fine, but probably not at the expense of trashing the old one.
by mwright137 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:56 am
I'm not going to go into the reasons for updating the forum.

I had a search earlier that returned results from the old forum. I just added "archive" after "forums" and it worked fine. I know it's not as easy, but it works.

I'll pose the question about redirecting to the developers. It might be possible.

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by matthewgorman on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:14 am
Just tried it. Even better. Thanks.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by jasonchildress on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:17 am
catchmygroove wroteI agree, that is a problem. And all the links to other forum posts in the old forum are now broken as well... I don't get why they changed the forum to begin with... The other one seemed to integrate with the website better and in all honesty was easier to read in terms of the visuals. This one is too bright and harder to skim through topics... Seems like a waste to change forums when the original one worked fine and there's tons of valuable information in it. I bet it'll just confuse people that haven't been on in a while and have missed all the news that there's a new forum too.

I agree. A lot of interesting, useful discussions were underway in the previous forum.

Then this sudden forum change occurred, ending them all.

That's quite frustrating. I very much hope the folks at Presonus will find a way to give us back access to those old threads.

Currently using Notion 4 on a 2008 Mac Pro (desktop - OS X 10.9.2, 32GB RAM) and 2010 MacBook Pro (OS X 10.9.1).
by mwright137 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:41 am
You can still access all thread on the old forum at http://forumsarchive.presonus.com.

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by The Rocker on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:47 pm
Hi, I'm good with the changes,,, looked and haven't seen this mentioned yet.
When in the archive forum, and clicking a link of reference that was originally pointing to the now archiveforum, it routes to the new forum here... because of the same .forums.presonus subdomain...

I just used the new subdomain .forumsarchive. and took me right to it. But some will just get frustrated trying to figure it out. Most just give up on the info that is there after the first try.

Maybe a note at the Header/Banner, to change the link. If it's a post in the archiveforum. using the forum.presonus.com then more than likely it will be re-directed.
All they need to do is highlight/copy the link, replace:
https://forums.presonus.com/ with http://forumsarchive.presonus.com/ actually just replacing the:
forums. with forumsarchive. ....

Making a redirect/marco to those old links in posts, referring back to the old forum, would be a pain.. There are other links that just go to other sites,,, Unless someone knows how to search and edit the links posted that are going to re-direct.
Something like this might work ...

Note: Links posted inside this forumsarchive with the address of
forum.presonus.com/xxxxx/xxxx may/will direct you to the
New Forum. Those posted links are more than likely here, in this archive forum.
Please copy the link and post in the text area below then click GO ...

The GO button could be made to change the address
sub-domain forums. to forumsarchive.

Now,,, I know nothing (obviously),,, lol,, so this is the best I could come up with
not being familiar with code...

But its now posted here and some might get it...
Just trying to help,,, Cheers(___________)!!!

For better directed support, put your hardware and software in signature
Win8 Pro 64 sp1, i7 3770 Ivy, 32GB ram, 3.0 & 2.0 usb Studio One Pro 3 (latest ver)
Vista HomePrem 64 sp2, i7 920 Sandy, 12GB ram, 2.0 usb ....
Studio One 2 Pro latest ver.
CS18 - RM32AI, Monitor Station, Scepter 8, T10,
Rack- Studio Channel Tube, Warm Audio TB12, DBX166XL
AudioBox 44 VSL - no pops or crackles here,,,
Studio One for recording since 2012
10 Guitars, 1 Bass, Amps. Pedals/Processors, Arturia Keylab 88, Alesis QX61. mics, and more mics,
by The Rocker on Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:08 am
right on !!!
I thought it might be possible,,,
still feels like home :D

For better directed support, put your hardware and software in signature
Win8 Pro 64 sp1, i7 3770 Ivy, 32GB ram, 3.0 & 2.0 usb Studio One Pro 3 (latest ver)
Vista HomePrem 64 sp2, i7 920 Sandy, 12GB ram, 2.0 usb ....
Studio One 2 Pro latest ver.
CS18 - RM32AI, Monitor Station, Scepter 8, T10,
Rack- Studio Channel Tube, Warm Audio TB12, DBX166XL
AudioBox 44 VSL - no pops or crackles here,,,
Studio One for recording since 2012
10 Guitars, 1 Bass, Amps. Pedals/Processors, Arturia Keylab 88, Alesis QX61. mics, and more mics,
by ForumAdmin on Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:44 am
This is fixed now. Google indexes all of our pages including the archive several times each week.

8 posts
Page 1 of 1