4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Are there any known issues with Studio 1 and the new Mac update to Mojave?
by Skip Jones on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:28 pm
There are 2 articles available in the Support are at PreSonus.com. Navigate to Support and type in "Mojave" in the search box.

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by vanhaze on Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:31 pm
FWIW:
I am running OSX Mojave 10.14.2 on a macbook Retina 2015, Studio One version 4.1.1.
I haven't experienced any issues in S1, it seems to run just fine :D
I did an update from OSX 10.13 to OSX 10.14, so not even a Clean install (was too lazy to re-install my hundreds and hundreds of bought plugins).

Macbook Air M1 2020, 8 gig RAM, 256 gig SSD | OSX Ventura -latest Beta | Presonus Studio 24C audio interface.
by Skip Jones on Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:35 pm
I usually go with dot releases. Major releases I'll sit in the tall grass and wait for at least the second dot release. No problems here.

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear

4 posts
Page 1 of 1