Discuss the new Studio 192 and Studio 192 Mobile here
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi guys! I am trying to using my alesis dm5 to record midi kick drum. I already am recording audio triggered kick from the alesis but want the midi as well for more tone options.

I have the midi cable plugged in the midi out on the alesis and the midi I/o on the digimax dp88.

i setup the midi track with the input set to studio 192 omni and I am unable to record any midi at all.

I went into preferences to see if i could switch from studio 192 to digimax dp88 for the midi settings and digimax isnt listed.

What am i missing or not doing right? thanks.

oh I also checked my module settings and everything seemed to be right.
by Skip Jones on Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:27 pm
The MIDI on the DP 88 is for the controllable preamps. Refer to the downloadable DP 88 manual.

Skip

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear

2 posts
Page 1 of 1