5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey all !! hope all is well as the weekend is approaching.

I have an issue lol

So I have been using this software for a few months now and haven't had any issues besides the learning curve. about 2 days ago I started to export a few mix downs and the volume level after export was extremely loud to the point I had to rush to my speakers to turn them down.

I dont remember clicking anything abnormal and cannot seem to cure the issue.

Is there something I might have accidentally touched ?

Everything before mix down is at 0DB and sounds fine. But once I export the file its extremely loud !!

I hope someone can help !!

Thanks in advance !
by Jemusic on Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:53 pm
Are you saying it plays nice but when you export the Mixdown, it is loud. i.e. you don't touch anything after playing and do an export.

What is on your master buss processing wise. Check the options for Mixdown in terms of processing etc. You may have that set to not include processing on your master buss and the processing may be keeping the levels correct but with processing bypassed the levels could be much louder.

What outputs are set for the Mixdown as well.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by Sam_I_Am on Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:20 pm
Exactly what is going on! I finally made it home whewww !!

Hmm Where can I find the master Buss location ?

Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 7.19.47 PM.png
by Jemusic on Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:42 pm
Well let's begin with Master effects. Do you have any processing inserted there? If so try playback without any Master effects and then try a bounce the same way.. eg no Master effects and see if they are the same. That will either point to them as responsible for the level shift or not. Good place to start first.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by Sam_I_Am on Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:54 pm
Thanks for the reply Jemusic. I have no idea what your talking about.

Where do I look to see if there is any processes and how do I play back with no master Effects ? I have no idea how to bounce something either.

I'll take a look around to see if I can find some info on those.

5 posts
Page 1 of 1