StudioLive RM32Ai and RM16Ai Mixers & UC Surface with QMix Ai
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
It is not mentioned in the release notes, but UC Surface 2.8 has introduced a rename button for Mute Groups and Quick Scenes. But first you see that the preset buttons are not labeled any longer. You need to press the rename button and give a name to the selected button. It's a litle confusing, but it works...

Also new in UC Surface 2.8 is the panning function for Tape In and Digital Return. I personally don't think I will ever use this function and I have never seen this listed as feature request, but they are "new features"... On the other hand I don't see the announced "fix" with "Contrast improvements in options dialog with light theme". For me the choice in UC Surface is dark or light with fixed settings. It was different a few versions ago.I suppose this feature is now exclusive to Series III. :mrgreen:
by wahlerstudios on Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:37 am
Today I had time to check UC 2.8 with my beta test set (RM32AI, CS18AI, iPad2) and I see that there are labels for Mute Groups ("Mute Gropus 1-8") and Quick Scenes ("Mix Scenes 1-8"). So you need to have the beta firmware installed to see the labels again.

I also checked panning. It works. Still I have no idea what to use this feature for. There is a small trick: When returns are mono/centered, doubleclick on the panning window. Panning will automatically expand to "100 %" (left & right) again.
by Friedhelm on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:34 am
i'm very happy to see the improvements! for me the unlabeled mute/scenes buttons are no problem. I also noticed the auto filter dca function works now as it should! :thumbup:

SL1602
RM16AI
Nowsonic stage router
StudioOne pro2
mac book pro 2009
ipad4
db technologies DVX 10(2x), DVX8(4x)
db technologies S08(2x)

https://www.waves.com/r/bqvxon
by mwatzal on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:35 pm
Hi,
Does anyone know how to delete the Quick Scenes? During the last show, I accidentally hit a scene button during a song ....uupps... that was not good.

greetings livetrack
by jespersloth1 on Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:55 pm
The names of the quick scenes can be renamed, but when i restart, the names are gone again. What to do?

5 posts
Page 1 of 1