AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
So I have tried many ways installing this box on my windows 7 SP1 with update.
I have read articles and everything related on the forum.
If I install the latest driver I don't even get asked to plug the thing in.
Just spent dollars on this package that won't work!!
I have uninstalled and installed numerous times.

Fed up now.
Don't have usb3 ports, followed instructions, disabled antivirus and all the things they talk about.

I need help or I'll just smash this box and cut my losses and buy something that works.

Common tech help me out here.
by Trucky on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:28 pm
Have you submitted a request for a "Support Ticket" (see below) yet?

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by ivanbuljan on Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:33 pm
I have the same problem. I had zilion of tips and advices from tech support,I have everything needed for gear to work,but the irritating box doesnt work.
Last edited by ivanbuljan on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by Skip Jones on Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:43 pm
Is it Win 7 SP1 64 bit? Has to be 64 bit.

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by ivanbuljan on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:00 pm
I just wonder what to do if everything EVERY POSIBLE THING gives no result? What one should do? Sell the box for any amount of money?

5 posts
Page 1 of 1