11 posts
Page 1 of 1
I was about to activate my SO artist version 4 and I saw these 6 other softwares next to it. They'r free to download but none of them has any information. We can't just download anything without knowing what it is. Kind of weird feeling like stumbling upon downloadable third-party virus software.
Last edited by deanpham on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
by cyprianalexzander on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:14 pm
It sounds like the Studio Magic suite. Use the information from the link below to check it out.

https://www.presonus.com/products/Studi ... udio-magic

I received the Studio Magic bundle because I own a Presonus audio interface. These are good plugins. I like the bx_optocomp (Plugin Alliance).

Sorry, that I could not provide definite information as to why you see the plugins as an available download.

Best.

Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (2nd Gen), Studio One 3.5.1.43560, Windows 10 Pro (Build 1703), Intel i7 980x 3.33Ghz, 24 gig DDR3 1600, Asus P6X58D-E Motherboard, Nvidia GT730, and a lot of sweat, frustration, and moments of glory.
by daniellesaux on Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:52 am
These are all great plugins from reputable software developers. If these are being offered to you free, that's great. Look up the individual developers websites to see what each one is all about!

Peace!

Dan

PreSonus Studio One Professional 6.0.1
Windows 11 Home Edition 64 bit
Rocket Lake Z590 Desktop PC with Intel i5-11600K processor @ 4.60 GHz / 32G RAM
Intel UHD Graphics 750
LG Full HD Monitor 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz 16:9 Aspect Ratio
Toshiba HDWD110 1TB System Drive and HDWD110 1TB Audio File Drive, Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB and Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB Samples Drives, Seagate BUP Slim BK 2TB USB Backup Drive
PreSonus 1824C Audio Interface
PreSonus Faderport 2018
PreSonus Studio Channel, Klark Teknik EQP-KT, KT-2A and 76-KT
Check out my website http://www.dlsmusic.net
by Blades on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:49 am
Yeah. A few of these are interesting at least. I a tally sprung for the upgrade to the arturia one. It was $24 extra dollars to get all of the presets for the larger set. While it still isn't the $500+ version that gives you full editors for all of the synths, there are some really good sounding analog patches in the package.

There is another one in the batch called movement that has some really cool movement effects. Hard to describe but if you check them out at the manufacturers site, they have good examples of what it can do. Definitely a specialty fx but cool.

The others are a bit normal to me. Not sure e that the compressor sounds any better or different than anything else I already have though I haven't really explored it yet. The lexicon verb was not impressive to me.

The only downer I found about these was the amunt of registrations that have to be done to get them, though none of these companies have really spammed me since then either.

It's fun to get new stuff, even if it is a few use free stuff.

Hope that helps.

Drummer and Singer mostly with some limited Guitar/Bass/Keys and a love for tech.
My personal website, with some useful videos and other music related things: https://blades.technology

Using:
Self-built i7 8700k/16gb/all SSD, S1 4 Pro, +Sonar Platinum/Cakewalk by Bandlab, PreSonus Studio 18|24 USB, Faderport 8, Tranzport, Edirol PCR-800, Pearl Mimic Pro and Roland V-Drums kit & Console 1 with SSL4000e + British Class A..
by Tacman7 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:05 am
Do vst plugins work in Artist version without paying extra?

We give you these free plugins, only have to pay $79 to get them to work?

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Studio OnePro6 Melodyne Studio
Win10 Ryzen 5 3600 - Motu M2
Ventura Mac Mini M2 - Zen Go TB
by miked7 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:55 am
Tacman7 wroteDo vst plugins work in Artist version without paying extra?

We give you these free plugins, only have to pay $79 to get them to work?

I asked support about that a while ago and was told that Studio One Artist whitelists those plugins
so they would work. Don't get me started on the whole 3rd party VST's Artist thing! When I was originally looking, I almost didn't buy SO because of that.

---- - ----
Studio One Pro 6.5 | Apollo Twin Duo USB | Win10 | AMD Ryzen 3 | 32GB RAM | SSDs
SoundCloud | Project 9732 | Komplex 2
by darrenporter1 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:00 pm
Anything by Klanghelm are considered among the very best available of their type. Top-notch stuff for sure! :thumbup:

Studio One Professional 5.whatever, Harrison MixBus 32c v.6
i5-8400, 16GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, 2TB HD, Win10 Pro
UA Apollo QUAD, QUAD Satellite, PCIe DUO
FaderPort 8, Softube Console 1, JBL 306P Mk.II Monitors
by deanpham on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:13 pm
From your advice, I opened up Plugin Alliance Website, they charge a monthly fee. Studio One 4 added to my account as free download but say nothing if this is a trial or free to use version and what it does. If I download and they say to pay $10 monthly to use, it will be a hassle to remove from S.O. core so I think, I just don't bother with it.
by miked7 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:47 pm
Those are some great plugins and they are FREE and a very nice gift from Presonus. No $10/month fee. Enjoy!

---- - ----
Studio One Pro 6.5 | Apollo Twin Duo USB | Win10 | AMD Ryzen 3 | 32GB RAM | SSDs
SoundCloud | Project 9732 | Komplex 2
by darrenporter1 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:54 pm
Go the website by clicking the download link not directly. Follow that process and you will be able to get the P.A. plugins for free.

Studio One Professional 5.whatever, Harrison MixBus 32c v.6
i5-8400, 16GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, 2TB HD, Win10 Pro
UA Apollo QUAD, QUAD Satellite, PCIe DUO
FaderPort 8, Softube Console 1, JBL 306P Mk.II Monitors
by deanpham on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:11 pm
Seems like a good deal, I bought a Prosonic audio interface and get free Artist ver. 4 plus 6 costly plugins for free. Cheers!

11 posts
Page 1 of 1