93 postsPage 5 of 5
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Funkybot wrote
bboerma wrotePlease help me out.......Thanks!

It sounds like you installed the x64 binary correctly but not the separate scripts library. Download the studioonex.package file, and place it in your Scripts sub-directly. You'll probably be asked to provide Admin privileges. Do so.

If that doesn't work...then I'd suggest you email the developer.

Thanks Funckybot, that did the trick!! :thumbup:

Home Studio Connection
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Studio One 3.5 Pro - Win 10 X64 ( i7 6700k, 16 GB Dual 2400) - Focusrite 6i6
Focal Alpha 50 - Softube Console 1 - Faderport - Monitor Station v2
by zoothornrollo on Fri May 25, 2018 5:22 pm
is this still available.

the articulation assistant looks perfect.

where can it be downloaded?

edi: apparently the developer has decided to take his bat and ball and go home.

never mind.

Intel i7-7820x, 128gb RAM, 4tb m.2, GTX 1080ti
Windows 11
RME Babyface Pro
PreSonus Studio One Pro v6.6
Reaper, FL Studio
by jw31 on Fri May 25, 2018 7:17 pm
It was great while it lasted. But he wasn't doing it for the money and decided to withdraw it despite a lot of folks wishing it to be still available.

Roland FP-90 - Touchkeys - TEC BC - MIDI Expression
Kontakt - Arturia Piano V - Sonivox Eighty-Eight - Spitfire Symphony Orchestra

whitepianos.blogspot.com
by Funkybot on Fri May 25, 2018 7:33 pm
It really did enhance the functionality of S1 for me. Was like a whole other point release.

Middle Mouse button + left/right drag to navigate horizontally, full screen mode, the articulation assistant, the basic MIDI Event List, all great stuff. I'm not sure what the guy was expecting the community to do for him after making it public, but I doubt he knows either. Maybe he just didn't like the attention. Oh well...c'est la vie.

AMD Ryzen 3950X, ASUS Creator x570 Mobo, 32GB HyperX Predator RAM (3600mhz), Radeon™ RX 5500 XT 4GB GDDR6 graphics card, RME Fireface 800, Windows 10 Pro, Studio One 5, Reaper 6, Cubase 10.5, Avid Artist Mix (EuCon please), Behringer X-Touch One, MIDI Fighter Twister, various other MIDI control surfaces and hardware instruments
by phillipdixon on Sat May 26, 2018 3:23 am
There is a plugin someone qouted on vi control
Oh hang on ..its for fl studio dam !!
Lets hope presonus are working on it...

S1 4 pro SCAN Pro Audio 3XSystem PC (dont know the details but high end build ,64g ram 9 ssd's
To many Spitfire.VSL. (amongst others) libraries
studio logic sl 88 and korg pianos and a ton of other
stuff that i just had to have
by zoothornrollo on Sat May 26, 2018 11:06 am
phillipdixon wroteThere is a plugin someone qouted on vi control
Oh hang on ..its for fl studio dam !!
Lets hope presonus are working on it...

yup - started looking into Fruity Loops 20 rewire with this:

https://www.syntheticorchestra.com/articulate/

since i own FL20, i started using it again and realized it is pretty nice on its own.

especially with the articulation control i was so hoping for with S1 v4.

Windows 11
RME Babyface Pro
Reaper, FL Studio
by zoothornrollo on Sat May 26, 2018 11:28 am

Windows 11
RME Babyface Pro
Reaper, FL Studio
by zoothornrollo on Tue May 29, 2018 10:39 am
will try S1X tonight.

Windows 11
RME Babyface Pro
Reaper, FL Studio
by gregghart on Wed May 30, 2018 2:06 pm
Is there anywhere left to DL S1X? I really want to try this. It sounds amazing.

Win11, 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700K (3.60 GHz), 32GB Ram. Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 3rd Gen. Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88 Mark 2, Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 Mark 1, Presonus FaderPort 8.

https://www.midiboy.com

https://gregghart.bandcamp.com
by phillipdixon on Wed May 30, 2018 3:11 pm
[quote="gregghart"]Is there anywhere left to DL S1X? I really want to try this. It sounds
Last edited by phillipdixon on Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

S1 4 pro SCAN Pro Audio 3XSystem PC (dont know the details but high end build ,64g ram 9 ssd's
by phillipdixon on Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:31 am
Your better off hanging on for presonus to implement articulation maps into studio one
The guy that wrote the script studio x has requested not to use it....its not supported now anyway

by gregghart on Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:46 am
phillipdixon wroteYour better off hanging on for presonus to implement articulation maps into studio one
The guy that wrote the script studio x has requested not to use it....its not supported now anyway

That's a real bummer. I found another forum that he participated in asking people not to use it. It seems weird to me that he would do that, but I will choose to honor his request.

I really do hope Presonus implements most of those features. I don't know scripting enough to try to do it myself.

Win11, 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700K (3.60 GHz), 32GB Ram. Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 3rd Gen. Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88 Mark 2, Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 Mark 1, Presonus FaderPort 8.

https://www.midiboy.com

https://gregghart.bandcamp.com
by jpettit on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:40 am
I have suggested to others and will here as well.

He implemented many things from the FR list that are what I call "smaller than a breadbox"
They are below the radar of the developers.

Here is a plan for those types of FRs:

1) Separate out or search and find these "smaller than a breadbox" FRs and make sure they are in Answers.
2) Do a good job of making sure you explain to the world WHY these FR save times or enables a missing workflow. Write your own or add to existing FR to make them clear. You have to win the votes.

Never start Redundant or Competing FRs. Look to find the original and enhance it with more clarification. Also, please note that duplicates will be merged, only the original post will retain the votes, if the duplicate has any votes, those are lost, only the comments are retained.

BAD EXAMPLE:: DAW XYZ could do this, therefore, you should. I miss this. Don't you know that everyone wants this?

GOOD EXAMPLE: By having this FR, you save X time for every song, or track, or workflow. This FR enables X that is both save Y time and smoothes out or enable Z workflow.

3) CAMPAIGN FOR THE FR. (This is what brings them to the top) that plus the fact that voting is anonymous like voting in a voting booth.

4) Ways to CAMPAIGN:
- group a set of FRs together with links and slogan for why you should vote each then start a discussion thread on the FR in the forum.
- add that discussion thread to your signature
- add that discussion thread to your Facebook groups
- if you own an FB group consider making it a sticky

Remember you have to win the votes and you can bring "smaller than a breadbox" FRs like "undo mixer" to the developer attention. ;)

Hope that helps

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 23H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest

93 postsPage 5 of 5
1, 2, 3, 4, 5