30 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
pawelhebda wrotePresonus is cooking something big on 22 may so thats why It's so quiet around S1 stuff I think :)

Those plugs were made to promote hardware stuff for now.

Any idea of what’s dropping on May 22nd?

https://soundcloud.com/brotherbrim/sets ... ernational

win 11 pro... S1 pro latest version... 64 bits... Rme latest drivers... All the ram and i9 3900k monster...
by pawelhebda on Wed May 16, 2018 2:05 am
brettgoodkin wrote
pawelhebda wrotePresonus is cooking something big on 22 may so thats why It's so quiet around S1 stuff I think :)

Those plugs were made to promote hardware stuff for now.

Any idea of what’s dropping on May 22nd?

:) sorry i'm just an user, and it's less then week to wait :)
by roblof on Wed May 16, 2018 12:17 pm
There is one thing that I’m uncertain of. Is it now possible to install those new plugins on the sl3 or is it coming with a future update?

I looked at the videos mentioning the new plugins but they are never demo’ed in the videos and I’ve seen no other videos about it...

Studio One Pro v5, Notion 6, Nuendo 11, BitWig v3, Reaper v4, Ableton Live 8 Suite, iMac late 2015, Behringer Wing/x32-BigBoy/x32-rack all with Dante/aes67 and s16/sd16 stageboxes, Flow8, Waves x-wsg with SoundGrid server, Behringer X-Touch, X-Touch ONE, M-Air mr18, X-Air xr18, DP48, Hub4 and p16 monitor systems, TurboSound iQ-speakers, Motör 61, BCR-2000, FirePod 10, Apogee Ensemble, Alesis HD24, NI Komplete 12 Ultimate Collectors, Halion 6, True Temperament Frets on basses and guitars, Katana-100, DT-50, JSX, JCM800, Korg Kronos, Roland vk-7, Behringer Deepmind 12, Behringer Neutron
by SwitchBack on Wed May 16, 2018 4:33 pm
Yes, you can :)
by Jemusic on Wed May 16, 2018 5:09 pm
These Fat Channel Add-ons will install into Studio One 3.5.6. You need to be on this version though.

You don't need the Series III mixer to use these inside Studio One. But the concept there was though if you were using Capture connected to a Series III live mixer recording and had Fat Channels set up a certain way, then the same Fat Channels will open up in Studio One. If you purchase them for the mixer then you can also install them into Studio One. But one can install directly to Studio One also and just use as per normal.

They only show up inside the Fat Channel though. There are 11 extra paid ones that cover a wide range of EQ's and Compressors. All of which are very useable and very nice to use. They expand the sound options for the Series II mixer as well as add to Studio One.

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro
by BrentJammer on Thu May 17, 2018 5:07 am
I thing, roblof was asking, if the Plugins already work on the StudioLive III mixers. I couldn't find any video for the new Plugins, but Joe Gilder shows of the classic Fat Channel EQs and Comps on the SLIII.
by Bbd on Thu May 17, 2018 7:03 am
Yes the new plugs work in the mixers now.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by roblof on Fri May 18, 2018 12:30 pm
Yes, this is what I meant.

I have yet to find any videos showing the plugins working on the mixer as I’m a bit curious.

Also, in the latest presonus video it was mentioned that the plugins were available on all of the 32ch. However, the busses were never mentioned...?

BrentJammer wroteI thing, roblof was asking, if the Plugins already work on the StudioLive III mixers. I couldn't find any video for the new Plugins, but Joe Gilder shows of the classic Fat Channel EQs and Comps on the SLIII.

Studio One Pro v5, Notion 6, Nuendo 11, BitWig v3, Reaper v4, Ableton Live 8 Suite, iMac late 2015, Behringer Wing/x32-BigBoy/x32-rack all with Dante/aes67 and s16/sd16 stageboxes, Flow8, Waves x-wsg with SoundGrid server, Behringer X-Touch, X-Touch ONE, M-Air mr18, X-Air xr18, DP48, Hub4 and p16 monitor systems, TurboSound iQ-speakers, Motör 61, BCR-2000, FirePod 10, Apogee Ensemble, Alesis HD24, NI Komplete 12 Ultimate Collectors, Halion 6, True Temperament Frets on basses and guitars, Katana-100, DT-50, JSX, JCM800, Korg Kronos, Roland vk-7, Behringer Deepmind 12, Behringer Neutron
by BrentJammer on Sun May 20, 2018 2:35 am
I really would like to know, if there's a plan for some kind of "upgrade path" by Presonus? Now that I bought one of the compressors, I might definitely go for one of the bigger packages or the full collection later.

ATM it seems like I'll have to pay twice, not a good option. Will there be upgrade options, Presonus?
by daab1 on Wed May 23, 2018 6:17 am
Hi, anyone compared this one with the new UAD SSL G Bus Compressor ?

30 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2