7 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey,

I have a presonus 32r, in universal control under options there is a tab plug-in, what can you do with that? I have to log in to my presonus account but then he says that no content has been found.
by SwitchBack on Tue May 08, 2018 4:11 am
You can't do anything with it yet, but plug-ins suggests that it's for loading plug-ins, right? ;)
by wahlerstudios on Tue May 08, 2018 5:17 am
by SwitchBack on Wed May 09, 2018 4:07 pm
There ya go... Stay positive :)
by golishevsky on Tue May 15, 2018 2:59 am
at competitors, in X32 mixer all plug-ins are included in the delivery. Is free. I would really like to have this opportunity.
I do not really understand the usefulness of paid plug-ins. For my country this is a very big money. Especially considering that this mixer is used in very small projects. There is no money to buy plug-ins in addition. In our country, 99% use pirated copies.

I also do not have enough for the work of a de-generator and a generator of tube harmonics of the SPL type, tvintube.

Studiolive 24R / Mac Book Pro 15 2014 / Mac Book Pro 16 2021 M1pro / PC 2X XEON2680V3 X99-F8D 128gb DDR4 ECC REG
by golishevsky on Tue May 15, 2018 3:01 am
I appreciated the new free equalizers. I liked them very much. They all sound different, for different purposes. One is not bad "makes" a snarel drum. The other works well with vocals and brass instruments.
it is very pleasing that option "low cut" remains active for any selected equalizer

Studiolive 24R / Mac Book Pro 15 2014 / Mac Book Pro 16 2021 M1pro / PC 2X XEON2680V3 X99-F8D 128gb DDR4 ECC REG
by wahlerstudios on Tue May 15, 2018 5:44 am
When PreSonus showed the coming plug-in feature one month ago, I was surprised to see the development going this direction. Positively surprised, because this makes much sense. PreSonus is involving its professional DAW Studio One and they create something unique with their hardware and software. This has started with the AI series already, but now the two "worlds" (studio and live) are really coming together.

I am sure that they will release more effects. In the manual of the Series III mixers you can still read something about Chorus and Flanger, so I think it's only a matter of time until they integrate them into the Series III mixers. They just need to relaunch effects already available in Studio One...

I also like the free (PreSonus) equalizers and compressors, even though I can "only" use them via Studio One and its Fat Channel XT. As you write, you need to find out to which instrument they fit to. And, of course, you need to have a "picture" of the result you want to acchieve. They can shape the sound nicely, also in a live environment. I am using Studio One live in DAW mode as "second heart" for the sound processing of my RM rack mixers (AI family).

There are some more free plug-ins available for Studio One users. Have a look at the PreSonus Studio Magic Plug-in Suite: https://www.presonus.com/products/Studio-Magic. I like the "bx_opto" from Brainworx very much... ;-)

7 posts
Page 1 of 1