4 posts
Page 1 of 1
When I am launching studio one my mic and headphones are used exclusively in it and even after closing it doesn't fix without restarting my pc. I tried unchecking exclusive access but it doesn't do anything. I tried changing setting from audiobox to generic audio device but then it tells me it's not in stereo when it is

i5-7600k 3.8Ghz 16GB DDR4 RAM Presonus Studio One 3 Artist
Presonus Audiobox USB 96 Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
by scottyo7 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:19 pm
This is confusing:
"used exclusively in it and even after closing it doesn't fix without restarting my pc."

A screen shot may help describe your issue. Here's a link on how to do that. ;)

And... Please create a signature* with your PC, SW and HW specs and versions, so we know how to better help you... now and in the future.
See mine or another users at the bottom of their posts for an example. You create it within your User Profile.

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT
by lewisbirkett on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:35 am
scottyo7 wroteThis is confusing:
"used exclusively in it and even after closing it doesn't fix without restarting my pc."

A screen shot may help describe your issue. Here's a link on how to do that. ;)

And... Please create a signature* with your PC, SW and HW specs and versions, so we know how to better help you... now and in the future.
See mine or another users at the bottom of their posts for an example. You create it within your User Profile.

I'll try explain better I can't really screenshot audio. What I'm saying is, when I open studio one, the headphones and mic plugged into my audiobox, are only allowed to be used for studio one. So I cannot watch any youtube videos or voice chat with friends whilst the program is open.

i5-7600k 3.8Ghz 16GB DDR4 RAM Presonus Studio One 3 Artist
Presonus Audiobox USB 96 Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
by jpettit on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:36 pm
On Windows open your Default Audio device for playback and record,
For each one go that the advance tab and deselect allow the application to take exclusive control.

FYI: Also at the top of this forum
viewtopic.php?f=151&t=27616

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 23H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest

4 posts
Page 1 of 1