• Saffire Pro 40
• PreSonus DigiMax FS
• MAC OSX High Sierra
• Presonus Studio One v2.6.5 (DAW)
• Pro 40 connected to DigiMAX via ADAT (In to Out / Out to In)
• Clock sync via ADAT
• All cabling: Balanced
Should I be able to:
1) Use MixControl to route my DAW channels OUT to the DigiMAX FS Direct (analog) Outputs?
2) Record from the DigiMAX inputs into my DAW?
I currently have no signal in either of these directions.
The*DigiMAX FS Direct (analog) Outputs are sending audio to my hardware mixer (Phonic Helix Board 24 Universal MKII) successfully via a patchbay.
Right now I am:
Routing Helix Direct Outs for Channels 1-8 to the DAW
Routing DAW Channels 9-16 to the Helix mixer via Analog Line Outs 3-10 on the Pro 40
I would like to:
Route Channels 1-8 to Helix via Analog Line Outs 3-10 on the Pro 40
Route Channels 9-16 to Helix via Analog Line Outs 1-8 on the*DigiMAX FS Direct (analog) Outputs
Pretty sure I have:
• Routing defined correctly in Saffire Mix Control
• I/O setup correctly in Studio One
(Cross-posted at PreSonus/Focusrite/SoundOnSound)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests