3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I wonder whether anyone could help me with the following issue.
I have decided to upgrade my operating system from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
Everything went well and all programmes seem to work but since the upgrade Maschine failes to load in S1. This is the only instrument from NI Komplete V11 that does not load.

On first load (dragging and dropping the instrument from right to left) Maschine it does nothing, and on second load circles around and hangs the S1 Software. I have to close S1 in Task Manager as it's not responding.
I have tried multiple combinations to get it to work but I am getting nowhere. These were my steps.

I have firstly updated S1 to latest version 3.5.2. This has not helped.
I have removed NI Mashine soft and reintalled. This has not helped.
Uninstalled S1 and installed first version build on 12/06/2015.
Installed first version of Maschine v2. This has not happened either.
Upgraded S1 to current version 3.5.2.
Upgraded Maschine 2 to current version 2.6.10 using Native Access.This has not helped.

In each instance S1 stops responding and I have to close it in Task Manager.
I have also tried waiting 3 times over one hour just to make sure it's not scanning something in the background.
Has anyone else experienced such an issue?
Can anybody help please?

My setup:

Processor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670 CPU @ 3.40GHz

Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

Video Card #2
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

RAM
16 GB

Operating System
Microsoft Windows 10 (build 16299), 64-bit

Sound Device
AudioBox 1818VSL Audio
Driver 3.34.0.0
by mauricedoucette on Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:04 pm
Did you find a solution? I have the same problem with Maschine and Komplete Kontrol not loading in Studio One 5.
by Vocalpoint on Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:27 am
2KM2-LIVE wrote Can anybody help please?

Operating System
Microsoft Windows 10 (build 16299), 64-bit

This caught my eye immediately in addition to a few other questions...

1. Did you perform an "in-place" upgrade from Windows 7 to 10? As in you installed Window's 10 right over top of your existing Windows 7 install? If so - there could be so many things wrong here - it would be hard to pinpoint. Always install a new OS clean so you have a proper clean slate - and if you need to troubleshoot - like you do now - at least you know the OS is working properly with no interference from any other old crap you may have had on your machine

2. Same goes for ALL your software - if you really want things to work - install the very latest version of everything - clean into the new OS. I seriously doubt that NI would ever test Maschine in the scenario you have presented here and it will be very difficult to try and figure out what is not working - unless it is installed properly.

3. Finally and most importantly - you appear to be running a Windows 10 version from somewhere in 2017-2018 - which is not only past support for every vendor out there including Microsoft themselves - it is 4-5 years behind on core updates. You should be running - as of June 2022 - WIndows 10 Build 19044.1766 - if you are 100% up to date.

Finally - While I am 100% devoted to Studio One - there is also no way I would be running v 3.52 here in 2022 - maybe consider getting your main DAW current as well.

There is a lot going on here and I am guessing a lot of the issues are related to conflicts with software (If you installed right over top of your old install) coupled with running a 4-5 year old version of Windows that is long forgotten.

I too am a Komplete user and a Maschine user and can confirm all is well in Komplete 13, Studio 5.5.2 and the most current version of Windows 10.

If you can supply more background on your install it might help troubleshooting efforts.

Cheers

VP

DAW: Studio One Pro 6.5.1.96553 | Host OS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME z790-A | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-13600K | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | Graphics: Intel UHD 770 (HDMI) | Audio Interface: RME UCX II (v1.246) | OS Drive : Samsung 990 PRO (1TB) | Media Drive: Samsung 970 EVO Plus (500GB) | Libraries: Samsung 970 EVO+ (2TB) | Samples : Seagate FireCuda (2TB) | Monitoring: Presonus Monitor Station v2 + Presonus Eris 5 | MIDI Control: Native Instruments Komplete S61 & Presonus ATOM

3 posts
Page 1 of 1