5 posts
Page 1 of 1
how to add virtual instrument tracks with casio keyboard tp previously recorded song?
by Skip Jones on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:20 pm
Please use my signature to create a spec list with things like OS, Interface, DAW versions, etc. It helps the community to respond to your questions. Just click on the hyperlink in my signature to create your own signature that includes specs.

Kind Regards,

Skip

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by matthewgorman on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:22 pm
Drag the instrument from the browser to an open area of the arranger view, and it will create a new instrument track. If the casio is added as the default external device, then it will control the instrument.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by Skip Jones on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:28 pm
Wasn't sure if he was speaking of native VSTs or 3rd party. Specs would help, what version of Studio One is being used, etc.

Skip

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by johnrudder on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:31 pm
Thank you.

5 posts
Page 1 of 1